FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Norethisterone effects

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    arpantheking
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Norethisterone effects

Hello.I am 28yrs,height 5'4",weight 70kgs.I had two D&Cs followed by One Hysteroscopy due to RPOC in last 2.5months.However in Biopsy result it showed nothing abnormal neither during Hysteroscopy.Later I was given Norethisterone 5mg twice a day for 20days from 09/01/2018 and doctor said menstruation should come after 20 days as soon as I stop the medicine.However I missed 2doses in last 14days.Last missed dose was 20/01/2018.I stopped the medicine 3days ago.Yet to start the menstruation bleeding.It is like spotting I have.I can't understand what's really going on

2. Advertisement

SC-Kelley M.
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a medical professional, nor do I have any medical training with which to advise you. I suggest reaching out to your clinic and speaking with either the advice nurse or scheduling an appointment with your doctor to discuss your concerns. You may also want to consider getting a second opinion if you're still unsure. Even if you don't switch doctors, sometimes just hearing the same information from a another source can bring a lot of relief. I hope you find your answers