FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
What's going on?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MrsGin
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

What's going on?

Hi Mummas.

I'm just wanting to ask for everyone's opinion and advice on what they think might be going on.

We have decided to try for baby number 2.
    I am currently 7 days late on my period, but all tests have come out negative
    I have some symptoms such as extreme fatigue, constipation, acne, cravings and sometimes bouts of nausea. I also have quite A LOT of discharge, and it's slimy, sticky and there are sometimes big globs of it (sorry TMI), it's clear and looks egg whites, so what I would normally get when I'm ovulating. I've had it for nearly 2 weeks now and it's increasing.
    With my son, I was under the impression that I would never have children (PCOS) so I didn't chart symptoms or worry about my period at all so it's hard to tell if this is the same, but all I remember from then was the fatigue.

Does anyone have any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement

Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So frustrating when your waiting for AF to start and it doesn't. I have PCOS also and my period can drastically vary in length. I would give it a few more days. If it doesn't start your RE can prescribe meds to bring it on, then you can start cycling. Best of luck with baby #2. Very exciting.
    Me (37) PCOS, DH (34) Perfect
    3 failed IUI's
    IVF#1- Everything looked good- BFN
    IVF#2- Everything looking good- BFN
    IVF#3- BFP! Baby boy born 2013 (he's perfect)- 8 to freeze!
    FET- Going for #2- BFP- Baby boy #2 (perfection)
    FET- #2- starting Cycle Sept. 2016 (fingers crossed)