FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Starting to Panic. Need advice.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    seekinghope
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for sharing, it is helpful to see other men on here sharing their experience too. We are in much the same boat, though earlier in the process- it has been very stressful for my wife and I. I had no idea it would be this hard to have a child, but it helps to know that we're not alone. Best of luck to you, I'll watch for updates.

2. Advertisement

FertilePanic
    | Fertile Journey 4 Eva

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it had started out as a hopeful month unfortunately it is looking like another failed attempt. Each one more crushing than the last. I dont even know how to have a life anymore. Everything revolves around this.

Romy69
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Guys (DHs),
    Hats off to you for reaching out and signing up on the forum!

FP, what happened? Very sorry for what you and DW are going through...IF is soul and life breaking but if there is hope that you'll get to the price, it's worthed the pain millions time over. Please don't despair as yet. Did 8 IVFs, my surro was recipient of the last two. "ment" we have twins, beautiful girls AT LONG 10 years LAST and I love her to bits for delivering two healthy babies for us..."end ment"......"Hugs and strongs to both of you ! This forum is great. Please read and read more here, ask and ask m ore here and you'll hopefully get a wealth of info to help you skip a few steps in your IF journey. Always focus on the price, not the failure if there is real hope.

FertilePanic
    | Fertile Journey 4 Eva

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got confirmation that the month was negative.

Patient-One
    LET THE JOURNEY CONTINUE!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    FertilePanic, I'm so sorry to hear that. You are both in my prayers. I don't have a lot of IVF knowledge but I'm a believer that prayer changes things.
    ME - 38, DH - 45
    IVF - 01/12, ER - 06 Feb, ET - 09 Feb
    BETA #1 - 80.3 (12dp3dt), #2 - 183.6 (15dp3dt) - b/g twins
    Ruptured Membrane 06/16/12 - Maximus
    Born at 23 weeks 03 July 12 - 23 July 12 - Anaya
    FET - March 2014 - BFN
    IVF 2 - 08/2015, ER - 13 Aug, ET 18 Aug
    BETA #1 - 84 (9dp5dt), #2 - 225 (11dp5dt), #3 - 1303 (15dp5dt) - 4/15/16
    FET2 - around 26 Jun 17

seekinghope
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to hear that FP. Yes, it's incredibly hard- and just seems to get harder with each passing month and negative.... so I can relate. You're not alone, if that helps.

Emma_ti
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello FP!

Sorry to hear your story. First I want to say, don't be panic. You still have a chance to have a baby. Just be confident!

I am from ReLife International Medical Center in China, which specializes in combining the most modern technology with the ancient Chinese medicine to bring hope to many devastated couples who failed in IVF. We have helped many couples realize their dreams of being parents. Some of them were in the same situation as you. You can have a try.

Anyway, good luck to you.

FertilePanic
    | Fertile Journey 4 Eva

Post Thanks / Like
    Was supposed to do a second IUI. Wife ovulated early so we missed it. Got a couple natural tries in but pretty disappointing. Now wife's b-day is around the corner so we have to face the reality of 1 year older, and another year nowhere closer.

FertilePanic
    | Fertile Journey 4 Eva

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok folks, we're gearing up to attempt 2nd IUI this week. Probably Saturday. We are both feeling like we are wasting our time with this IUI stuff and talking about maybe trying IVF in January. Getting really stressed out about how we will pay for all this and what it will mean if it doesn't succeed after a couple tries. As it stands now we have to drive 2 hours 3 days a week to get ultrasound and bloodwork done. My wife is now shooting herself up in the bathroom everyday with a million different drugs... promote follicle growth, slow ovulation, I don't even know.

Emma_ti
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    In fact, I really believe in the power of optimism. If we keep an active attitude towards something, maybe we can get a better result than expected. But if we are always so pessimistic that we predict a bad outcome before things are done, I am sure we won't be happy with the result in the end. So just don't be nervous, accept the treatment with a tranquil mind. You and your wife should encourage each other to go though everything, especially your wife, she needs more active power which comes from you.

Best wishes for you and your wife with all my heart. Really hope you two can succeed in this try.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast