FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy agency in the US

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Glittery
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Surrogacy agency in the US

Hello Everyone,
    I have lurked here for years during my infertility treatments and now through attempting surrogacy. I went through 10 years of IVF and FET cycles before we finally gave up (20 times in total) and decided on surrogacy. Spent the next 5 years working every minute I could to save the money and pay off my debt from the treatments, with a particular agency in mind. A coworker had a sister who highly recommended an agent to me I decided to use. Saved the money they required although prices changed over the years and I was a little short. Then we started our journey with an out of state agent. Definitely couldnt afford the prices in California I was reading about. To be honest because I had a referral I didnt do the research I should have done. Turns out that the agency was taking money and not providing surrogates, leading to multiple lawsuits and them not returning money. Now we are getting lawyers and my money is gone. Im devestated, we are getting older and running out of time for a family, this is our last attempt.

Trying to stay positive Im hoping out money is returned and we can start with a new agency. Does anyone have a agency they would recommend in the United States?

2. Advertisement

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my God, I am so very sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you the very best on the next part of your fertility journey xx
    ME - 36, DH - 45
    IVF #1 - 2017, BFN, no implantation
    IVF #2 - 2017, BFN
    changed clinics, 1st consulting - Gdansk, Poland