FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Ucraine - which clinic is the best?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    summerdream
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Ucraine - which clinic is the best?

Hi everyone!

Im new to all of this and Im trying to find out how its all working. Im hoping somebody can tell me which clinics are the best: Intersono or Biotexcom in Ucraine?

Are their prices the same?

We will need an eggdonor as well so do anybody know if that is a part of the prices?

Anybody with a story to tell, are more than welcome to share!

Olso if you really recommend another clinic in Ucraine

Is it possible to meet the surrogatewoman at both clinics?
    Last edited by summerdream; 08-08-2016 at 04:03 PM.
    Likes David777 liked this post

2. Advertisement

SC-PCAKathy
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi summerdream,

The Fertile Thoughts Team does not work with any pharmacies in Ukraine at this time.

Wishing you baby dust!

Kate1982
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hellow summerdream!
    There are many clinics in Ukraine provide such services now, the cost varies. But there are many risks in cooperation with clinics or surrogate mother. My husband and I used the services of the law firm "Aleksey Pukha and Partners". And lawyers accompanied the entire process. It was reliably and with guaranteed result.
    I wish you success and a happy motherhood.

David777
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, ma name id David and I'm working as account manager in surrogacy clinics (Ukraine). If you need any help, I can help you. Our clinics are very famous and most programs we make for people abroad. In Ukraine all programs are cheaper than anywhere and we not inferior to the quality.

Eveline
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Will recommend looking onto surroparents.org. It deals with egg donation and surrogacy. They offer free consultations. So that you can have a private talk with the patient coordinator in London.
    I'm 38, eggs undergone aging - they won't do with ivf. So we were recommended egg donation. Taking into consideration our medical history and 1.7 ttc we booked 5 shots program. It's confirmed with the guarantee. If you fail to get pregnant 5 times they refund money paid.
    We experienced treatment in Biotexcom. And I'm sure it's more attractive financially than doing it for ex. in UK. We had our attempts, all meds and the guaranteed result for 9900 euro. You may check the prices on their sites. Also surrogacy programs but guess I won't help much with them as we weren't considering them. Hope this helps. The best of luck for you! XX
    Hope this helps. Good luck

David777
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David777 View Post
    Hello, ma name is David and I'm working as account manager in surrogacy clinics (Ukraine). If you need any help, I can help you. Our clinics are very famous and most programs we make for people abroad. In Ukraine all programs are cheaper than anywhere and we not inferior to the quality.
    HELLO summerdream!
    we have a huge database of donors from which you can choose suitable for you that will fit your phenotypic characteristics ( of course you can meet her and communicate). Text me and I will help you.
    Last edited by David777; 11-29-2016 at 05:26 PM.

swiftmood
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    summerdream- do you need de or surrogacy service? If you want to compare Ukranian clinics, I think you should look at probirka ru, Russian fertility forum with lots of reviews.

Patrik
    hope makes me alive

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that Russian fertility forum would be helpful while looking for a clinic for surrogacy in Ukraine. I still think the best way to make decision is to contact each clinic and find reviews on websites devoted to comparing clinics. Anyways, you don't need to blindly trust anyone because you know cases are different and what is ok for one is awful for other two. You can't find a perfect place and you will come across negative anyways but stay cool and try to be unbiased. What is importnat for me is the result, so guarantee and more than one attempt were the most important criteria.

AnastasiaHerman
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    If you have any concerns/questions about IVF clinic in Ukraine or IVF/egg donation/ surrogacy programs please don't hesitate to contact me - anastasiya.herman@gmail.com
    Wish you huge luck and don't be afraid to start your journey to parenthood

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I do not know anything about the first clinic. But I can tell you about the second one. Since we were there and we use the services of surrogacy. We flew in biotex after the first three unsuccessful attempts in one of the other countries. I do not want to say the name of the country in which we failed. Because it would not be fair. Perhaps it was only one case. We have previously agreed with the manager about the date and time of our arrival. Therefore, when we arrived, the driver of the clinic was waiting for us at the airport. When we were brought to the clinic, we went to a consultation with the doctor. Next, we were sent for tests and examinations. After that, we talked with managers, we discussed all the points of the contract. We have long thought about what package to choose. But we still decided to choose the VIP package. Because, if you choose the VIP package, you will be selected for a surrogate mother almost immediately. This means that within one month you can start the whole process. This saves time. Although Vip package is more expensive. We were also offered to choose the Standard package, it costs less. But it will take a little longer to wait. We did not think about an economi package, because we wanted to start the process as quickly as possible. In general, I can say that we did not make a mistake by choosing the VIP package. The surrogate mother was picked up quickly enough. We were satisfied with the work of the hospital managers and medical staff. In addition, we were provided with a competent interpreter. Therefore, we did not feel the language barrier. In addition, the clinic provides apartments and meals. It is also very convenient, you do not need to worry about living in a foreign country. The apartments have fully staged. But, in order for you to be able to decide with the clinic, I think you need to visit each of them. You should talk with managers, doctors, discuss the cost.