FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Need surrogacy!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kengjuice
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Chatty

Need surrogacy!

GM ladies and prospective mothers. Itís my first time on such forums. Very difficult to speak in public. Not sure that I can do it at all. But Iím desperate. Iíve got MRKH syndrome. If you havenít heard about this abnormality, please try to find the information youíre interested in by yourself, because itís too hard for me to describe and explain details on the internet. I just canít repeat this one more time. The main thing about it Iím not medically able to carry a baby by myself. Honestly, I was trying to find women with similar cases of infertility for some assistance but I failed. And do not understand the reason. Iím not unique, right? Could it be true that nobody with MRKH is willing to get pregnant? Refuse to believe in that. My life would be meaningless without a baby. Iím in a good way crazy about having my little sweetie. The good thing is that Iím very lucky with my hubby who is very supportive and optimistic, thatís what I need. His energy spread on me and now weíre trying to find the most reliable solution to our situation. Please, if you have smth to tell, to recommend or to share with, do it. I think that surrogacy with my oe is suitable for me since my ovaries function normally. Iíve been searching through such forums quite a long time made a decision that they contain a lot of interesting information. And it seems that they are really helpful. There are so many well-wishing and responsive people. Hope youíll find what to answer me too.

2. Advertisement

SC-PCAKathy
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kengjuice,

The Fertile Thoughts team wishes you baby dust!

If you're looking into a surrogacy agency, we recommend: Surrogacy Solutions, Inc.

kengjuice
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Thank you, but it would be great if other girls share their own experience and give me some piece of advice. I'm sure there are women which had numerous different cases and stories to tell. I'd like to know more about surrogacy process itself. It seems to me so timely and emotional. I mean, as I understand, finding a surrogate can take a looooong time.

Kirstenam
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello, kengjuice
    5 years ago my husband and i realized we were ready to become parents. thats huge responsibility and we were going to become aware of all motherhood aspects and not to miss anything. but at that time something was wrong with me, i had abdominal pain and strange vaginal discharges. when we came for the examination for the first time doctors said all these werent serious. they prescribed me some light antiphlogistic. but in a while when there appeared purulent discharge i was terrified. i decided to consult another doctor and he found the uterine inflammatory process resulting in a number of adhesions formation. he said I got endometriosis (3 stage). the disease is totally curable with the help of cleansing when diagnosed in time. can you just imagine my disappointment when it was found out that all these could had been prevented if my doctors had made a diagnosis in time rather than forcing me bustling in and out. thats heartbreaking. almost impossible to stand. absolutely absorbed in negative emotions and the absence of efforts to struggle i fell into depressive syndrome. it took me more than a year to recover but my physical problems remained the same. in 2013 we started searching for clinics offering surrogacy programs as that was the only possible way for our situation. we are from norway where we have no chances to have a surrogate. after the continuous researchers and sleepless nights on different forums we at last met with an appropriate clinic which was ready to solve our problem. initially we were scared that in-vitro children may have some health problems but doctors assured us there are no medical reasons even to think so. and we ventured upon a new step in our life using the services of surrogate mother.
    its been a year since we are back and absolutely delighted with everything in our life. now weve got a real and happy family. and this is just the beginning.

kengjuice
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I'm happy for your success. Where were you during your surrogacy program? I'm considering all possible variants now. And it would be great if you give some recommendations.

Kirstenam
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks. i was in ukraine for my surrogacy program. i understand that it is very serious and responsibility is huge when deciding where to go. moreover i believe it is very personal. every couple should select destination which is the most suitable for them primarily. for me and my dh it was ukraine. it is difficult to give any recommendations as i said it is very individual. but if you consider ukraine as your way as well there is no problem. as i have already mentioned i'm absolutely delighted. attitude to foreigners, services and facilities - everything was great. there are different programs to choose (if i'm not mistaken they are called packages there) for various cases. we had all inclusive vip package for 49k euro that included everything. and it was indeed - everything. with this package there is nothing to worry about at all. you are provided with all the services, accommodations, transportation, medical stuff and even excursions. of course, it's not very cheap. we are not the riches. but that sum is for all the program from the beginning to the end. you shouldn't pay more. no additional payments. but there are also cheaper programs. unfortunately i don't remember their details.
    if you have questions feel free to ask. its been a year since im back so maybe there are some changes already.

kengjuice
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Chatty
    It sounds nice! I share the idea that it's very individual. But I consider European countries as well. Is transportation included as well? Even if I'm from Africa? And how long should we stay there? for the whole duration of the program?
    Besides, I've heard that some clinics offer "extra function" of detecting sex of a child. I don't remember how it is called (PGD or something like that) What about this in your clinic in Ukraine? I find it great opportunity. My hb always dreamt of a son. And it would be pleasure for me, personally, to had a boy. I know that some people are against this and I can get seriously wacked now, however. But it's my choice. Hope you will understand. Or twins? Will we be given an opportunity to have twins?
    Last edited by kengjuice; 08-04-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Kirstenam
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    you misunderstood me. transportation within ukraine is included in the price. but you have to buy tickets to the country by yourself. there would be few arrivals. not long ones. something around 5-10 days. the first visit is even shorter. so you shouldn't be away on the vacation and postpone your work or other things. yes. the vip package includes PGD that gives you an opportunity to choose. as i've already mentioned this package envisages everything you may want and need.

kengjuice
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Chatty
    It seems like the process is well-organized. It is really great because I do not want to leave my dream job. It is very important for me. Recently I managed to find something where I feel happy and there is a feeling that I've been looking for it for all my life. And the same about children. I feel somewhere inside that it is my vocation.
    I would like to admit that I have a new habit of visiting this forum for great news. PGD brings a lot of possibilities for couples. Don't you think so?
    There is one more thing that bothers me a lot. If an attempt of embryo transfer using my own eggs fails, will I have an oppotrunity to try with donor ones? And what about all medical tests I've done before? Is it necessary to repeat all the examinations in the clinic directly?

MAGDAL
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there

its being a long time since you ask your question but i am new here and i am reading differend posts
    i am thinking of starting surrogacy in Greece but i am still in conversation with lawyers
    for the moment i feel more safe there since the first step in the court decision which will provide me at the end a birth certificate in my name and my husbands name
    of course i still have thoughts for other countries too.
    any proposals?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast