FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Need surrogacy!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SurrogacyTexas
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kengjuice!
    I know that it has been a while since you have posted your question, but I came across it and couldn't help feeling emotional, as it reminded me so much of my own story. Shortly after my husband and I were married, we were battling to get pregnant. After a while and quite a few tests, it was pretty apparent I was never going to be able to carry my own child. Much like you, I wanted a baby so bad, I had dreamed of being a mommy since I was in elementary school really. We thought about adoption and considered all kinds of options, but eventually settled on surrogacy. I loved going through the surrogacy process with the surrogate mother! I went to all the appointments and was able to be there for pretty much everything. Sometimes I felt absolutely heart broken that it was another woman who was carrying my child and not me, but really i was pretty happy that I could follow her around and get as close to the experience as possible. My husband and I used a clinic in Texas, even though we were living in California at the time. Simple Surrogacy was SO helpful and they really went out of their way. I felt like they took the time to understand my heart ache of not being able to carry my own child, and then working tirelessly to find a surrogate who also understood my feelings. Thank YOU so much for sharing your story. You are so brave, I know it isn't an easy subject to speak about. Keep us updated about your journey!

2. Advertisement

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, yes I think that surrogacy - a chance for you. Do not be afraid of surrogacy. Some time ago, we were faced with circumstances when we needed surrogacy. At first we were very worried, doubted. We thought the enrollment process of surrogacy would be difficult. And when we arrived at the clinic and the managers, the doctors of the clinic explained everything to us, we realized that everything is much simpler and more understandable. Do not be afraid, because if you do not use this attempt, then in the future you will regret it. But you need to carefully look for clinics and agencies. It is necessary to apply only to those medical centers that have proved themselves well. In this case, you will be able to achieve a positive result. It is also important to understand which package you choose. After all, in some clinics you have to pay for every attempt. And some clinics provide packages with an unlimited number of attempts. For example, we chose a package with an unlimited number of attempts. It seemed to us that it was necessary. By the way, we flew abroad. So do not be afraid. I believe that you will have children. I hope you can overcome this problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12