FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Caroline4
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee.R View Post
    The clinic found SM for us in 2 months. We actually thought it will take longer. So it was real surprise! Clients cannot choose a surrogate mother. Her appearance is not important here. Only her health and ability to bear a child matter. That's why the doctor chooses SM. But don't worry, the clinic select SM very carefully. The clinic provided us with all info about SM and our son at least once per month. So we were completely informed! It is hard to be far away from your child and the clinic did everything for us to be sure that our child is safe. The clinic provided us with all details about our son's condition very often. Furthermore we were coming at ultrasound checks. As for our SM's place of living during the program, she lived with her family. All of surrogate mothers have their own kids and it would be cruel to take them away from their relatives. I think it is better for them to live in familiar environment. In such way they feel themselves comfortable and don't worry about their loved ones. The fewer their worries are, the better for our child.
    Two months is very fast! I thought it takes not less than half of the year.Yes, I see the point. You're absolutely right, I didn't think about that...It's wrong to take mother away from her children. And for a baby it will be healthier to remain in full comfort. I can't imagine how it feels, when your child is so far away... How did you cope with this feelings and nervousness? I would give everything to be able to carry my baby by myself... But we should be grateful, that at least we can use surrogacy program. We will have to wait only nine months and then we'll be happy parents for the whole life! By the way, did the doctor check your baby after delivery? We all know newborn babies need to be check carefully. Did the clinic provide you with housing during your next visits? Or is it only one-offservice? Were there any problems with documents for your child? What is the right way to prepare them? What should we consider to make everything 100% legal? I have so much fear, that we won't be able to take our baby with us!

2. Advertisement

Dee.R
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I won't say it was easy. I've been thinking about my baby all the time. I was nervous very much! Stupid thoughts never left my mind. I was thinking what if something bad happened. I was worrying what if there was an accident and soon. Probably I felt myself mother for the first time at that period and when your child is far away, then of course you worry and afraid for his safety.Even considering the fact that he's not born yet. And you are right, nine months is nothing if to compare with the whole life with you precious baby!The pediatrician was visiting us every day until we went home. The doctor was not only good professional, but also very kind and communicative lady! She gave usa lot of helpful and useful advices for child care. Also she answered all our questions, what and how to do. We were newbies in parenting so we had a big bagfull of questions! Our doctor patiently listened to all our concerns, calmed us down and gave detailed instructions!It's better to write down all questions. I was so nervous and excited! I became puzzled and everything fell out from my head! We were provided with accommodation and food supply during all ourvisits. We were also provided with assistance in the Ukrainian civil registry office to obtain the child’s birth certificate. And of course they helped us in getting a travel pass for our son. So there were no troubles and no questionsin the airport! By the way, the clinic provided us with a taxi, which carried us in the airport. In a word, we are fully satisfied with all services and results)
    Likes Caroline4 liked this post

Caroline4
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I won't say it was easy. I've been thinking about my baby all the time. I was nervous very much! Stupid thoughts never left my mind. I was thinking what if something bad happened. I was worrying what if there was an accident and soon. Probably I felt myself mother for the first time at that period and when your child is far away, then of course you worry and afraid for his safety.Even considering the fact that he's not born yet. And you are right, nine months is nothing if to compare with the whole life with you precious baby!The pediatrician was visiting us every day until we went home. The doctor was not only good professional, but also very kind and communicative lady! She gave usa lot of helpful and useful advices for child care. Also she answered all our questions, what and how to do. We were newbies in parenting so we had a big bagfull of questions! Our doctor patiently listened to all our concerns, calmed us down and gave detailed instructions!It's better to write down all questions. I was so nervous and excited! I became puzzled and everything fell out from my head! We were provided with accommodation and food supply during all ourvisits. We were also provided with assistance in the Ukrainian civil registry office to obtain the child’s birth certificate. And of course they helped us in getting a travel pass for our son. So there were no troubles and no questionsin the airport! By the way, the clinic provided us with a taxi, which carried us in the airport. In a word, we are fully satisfied with all services and results)
    Such a relief! I was nervous we won't be able to make all documents work correctly. We don't know how all this system is established in Ukraine. One mistake and everything will go wrong. I don't want to face problems in the beginning of parenting. Nobody wants! You've calmed me down! It's great news that clinic provides all this help. Thank you so much for your support! I will consider all information and each advice you gave me! Today we'll have decisive talk with my husband and take our final decision!

Dee.R
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline4 View Post
    Such a relief! I was nervous we won't be able to make all documents work correctly. We don't know how all this system is established in Ukraine. One mistake and everything will go wrong. I don't want to face problems in the beginning of parenting. Nobody wants! You've calmed me down! It's great news that clinic provides all this help. Thank you so much for your support! I will consider all information and each advice you gave me! Today we'll have decisive talk with my husband and take our final decision!
    You're welcome dear!I'm glad I could help. If you have more questions,please feel free to ask. I'm always ready to help. I wish you good luck and positive results! I'll wait for good news from you! I hope your dream will come true soon.

Caroline4
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome dear!I'm glad I could help. If you have more questions,please feel free to ask. I'm always ready to help. I wish you good luck and positive results! I'll wait for good news from you! I hope your dream will come true soon.
    Hi Dee.R! I have some good news) We were in Ukraine and we signed contract with biotexcom! Everything was as you've told me. There were many people and lines were really huge, but anyway I'm thinking only about procedure and our future baby) I remember you told you're going to have one more surrogacy in autumn. Have you already started the process? I hope to hear some news from you) And thank you very much for helpful advice) You've helped us a lot!

Dee.R
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline4 View Post
    Hi Dee.R! I have some good news) We were in Ukraine and we signed contract with biotexcom! Everything was as you've told me. There were many people and lines were really huge, but anyway I'm thinking only about procedure and our future baby) I remember you told you're going to have one more surrogacy in autumn. Have you already started the process? I hope to hear some news from you) And thank you very much for helpful advice) You've helped us a lot!
    I'm so happy for you, dear! I wish you all the best in your surrogacy journey) Lines were long during our visits too, but this inconvenience was totally forgotten when our son was born! This waiting will pay off, I promise) Yes, we're going to BioTexCom next month! We've already appointed date of our meeting with the doctor. We are very excited! I'll keep you updated and I'll wait for more news from you! I wish both of us good luck!

MAGDAL
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Caroline

i am sorry to hear about your parents
    have faith and you will have your baby for you not for anyone else
    i have already start the procedure in Greece
    i feel more secure than other european countries and the price are really flexible
    you dont have to deal with agencies just clinics
    if you need more informations let me know
    Good Luck and have faith !!!!

Caroline4
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGDAL View Post
    Dear Caroline

i am sorry to hear about your parents
    have faith and you will have your baby for you not for anyone else
    i have already start the procedure in Greece
    i feel more secure than other european countries and the price are really flexible
    you dont have to deal with agencies just clinics
    if you need more informations let me know
    Good Luck and have faith !!!!
    Hi MAGDAL! Thank you for support! I'm so happy for you! I know how it's hard to find good clinic. I've also started the procedure already. We chose Ukrainian clinic. For me it's hard to judge now, but positive experience of girls of this forum make me believe in positive result. I hope to hear good news from you soon! Keep us updated! I wish both of us all the best with our surrogacy journeys!

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, your husband is a very good person. You are very lucky with him, I think he really loves you. But your parents are behaving incorrectly. They do not understand that you need support. And leaving you in such a difficult situation without moral support is cruel. We are all human and we make mistakes. First of all, the fact that you have an abortion in 17 years is not only your fault. Due to the fact that your parents are "spiritual people", they were unable to build a proper relationship with you. Surely, you were afraid of them and therefore could not tell them your secret. And if they forgave your mistakes and would be more kind to you, they would take your child and you would not have an abortion. Therefore, in my opinion, your abortion at such an early age is partly their fault. And turning away from you when you have medical problems is not the proper behavior of your parents. "Spiritual people" do not do that. They must have forgiveness and understanding of others. I'm sorry that I talk so much about your parents. Maybe I have no right to do this. But, I was very angered by the fact that they left you. I'm very sorry for you. Perhaps in the future they will forgive you and you will again communicate. I wish you spiritual strength. What about surrogacy ?! I do not hide the fact that we also used this service. The first time we failed. In addition, we spent a lot of money. My husband took a loan. The second attempt was in Ukraine. Since we had no money for surrogacy in America. In Ukraine, quite reasonable prices for this service and we decided to take a chance. We succeeded .. We even could pay Vip package with unlimited number of attempts. In America, it would be very expensive .... Unfortunately, this is not for us ... We were in the same place as Caroline4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12