FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Would you like to share the surrogacy information in Russia?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ferisbest
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Would you like to share the surrogacy information in Russia?

Hello, Everybody
    Thank you for reading the below infomation.

I am a infertile woman who come from China. I have tried the test-tube baby 3 times and failed to get a baby. I heard that Russia hospital can provide the surrogacy service for patient like me.
    But unfortunately, I cann't speak and write Russian. It is very difficult for me to know the best hospital or agency which engages in the surrogacy service.

If you know the best hospical or agency for surrogacy in Russia, would you like to share it with me?

Thank you in advance.

Joice

2. Advertisement

kellyLou178
    Happy

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Confused
    Hello ferisbest

I think you shouldn't worry about not being able to talk or write on russian, I'm pretty sure people who work at the clinic have translators if they work with the foreigners.
    I'm going to Ukraine for my surrogacy program in the end of May. Feel so exited but happy. I understand your concerns I had so many questions before choosing the country where I want to go and the clinic. The girl manager from my clinic helps me very much.
    Where are you from?
    I hope you will find what you looking for

ferisbest
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, kellyLou178
    I come from China.

Yes, your suggestion is good. The language will not be a big problem while the surrogacy clinic has been selected.

Currently, my big problem is that I don't know which clinic or agency is better for the surrogacy in Russia.

Do you know any professional clinic for surrogacy in Russia?

Thank you for your reply.

kellyLou178
    Happy

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ferisbest View Post
    Hi, kellyLou178
    I come from China.

Yes, your suggestion is good. The language will not be a big problem while the surrogacy clinic has been selected.

Currently, my big problem is that I don't know which clinic or agency is better for the surrogacy in Russia.

Do you know any professional clinic for surrogacy in Russia?

Thank you for your reply.
    Hi, sorry I didnt respond for a long time, I was away. I know not a lot about Russian clinics, I know they have many of them but the law about childs paper work scared me so I looked for something else and choose Ukraine for my program. As I know surrogate mother in Russia has right for the baby.
    any way if you are interested I can tell you more about the clinic I went. I was there in May this year so impression is still fresh

Good luck in your searches

AmHeinz
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, law is always on side of a surrogate in Russia. she has a right to leave a baby no matter that there's no genetic relation. we also had russia on our list first but we were afraid of being cheated or blackmailed by our surrogate. we also preferred Ukraine for more mild legislation, guarantees and so many positive reviews.
    no matter what you choose, good luck to you in your journey

Caroline4
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so lucky to find this thread! I've never heard about this law. I considered Russia till I found out this "little" detail. Sounds sooo weird!!! How can absolutely strange person leave genetically non-related child? I'm absolutely outraged! I understand that such cases may be rare and not all Russian surrogate mothers leave babies... But there is huge risk of such thing to happen! So all 9 months you'll only pray that woman not to take your baby away from you. And even if you go to court, there is nothing it can do about this! It's so unfair! I'm so angry now and can't hold back my emotions... I'm really surprised that such law even exists.

David777
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, ma name id David and I'm working as account manager in surrogacy clinics (Ukraine). If you need any help, I can help you. Our clinics are very famous and most programs we make for people abroad. In Ukraine all programs are cheaper than anywhere and we not inferior to the quality.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, unfortunately I do not know the good agencies in Russia. For the sake of surrogacy, we flew to Ukraine. First of all, because there the legislation completely regulates this issue. And in case of controversial situations, the law is on the side of biological parents. It was very important for us. Because we like to be reinsured. After all, we paid money for this service. If I'm not mistaken, in Russia there are some restrictions for foreign couples. It's been a long time since I read this information. Unfortunately I can not remember all the details. You need to see this information on the Internet. And also, if I'm not mistaken, in Russia prices are somewhat more expensive than in Ukraine or Georgia. For example, we could afford to pay the most expensive VIP package in Ukraine. You do not have to worry about the language barrier. We, for example, were provided with an interpreter. I think that you are going through this in vain. In any case, you can write to me in pm.