FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Happy pregnancy via DE IVF in Ukraine

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    lynwells057
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Happy pregnancy via DE IVF in Ukraine

Hello, Everyone! I use to be on the forums like this one very often, when I was looking for information about world IVF clinics. I know how hard this is and I fell really sorry for the women who had to face infertility. I face this issue way too early, I was only 30 when I been diagnosed with early menopause. Imagine my felling when in 30 years old you’ve been told that you will never get pregnant??
    I was desperate, I start build a career and just in couple years met the person who twist my world.
    I’m 36 now, pregnant with our first baby (16 weeks), but I wouldn’t say it was easy. I spend days on research for the best IVF clinic with the best donor base. And I found it all in Ukraine, it may surprise you why don’t we use an US clinic. What I was looking for is the donor with another from American set of Genes. We have so many people with cancer, diabetes, obesity. I was scared my child will have one of these diseases, Ukraine has good ecology and women there are skinny and healthy. I choose Biotexcom clinic because of their review and rates. The girl manager was with me all the way, she even holds my hand when I was stressed and upset. I got pregnant with the first try, I remember when after the transfer I had to lay for 2 hours on my back and don’t even pick up my head, nurses were all over me, helping.
    I can’t wait for baby. I wish everyone here have a happy end as I have.

2. Advertisement

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Congratulations on finding success!
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY

Melissa8
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello lynwells057! My congratulations! I wish you and your baby all the best! I also had ed ivf in Ukrainian BioTexCom. This clinic is becoming popular with each day. I read here so many comments about it. I chose this clinic mostly because it has no age limits. I was 60 when I decided to use this procedure. I'll start from the beginning) It’s a long story, but I will try to make it short not to bore you much)) During my whole life there were no men to have kids with. I was not really lucky in choosing partners and there were no one whom I wanted to have kids from. So here I am, 58 years old, no kids no family. I thought that it’s too late for all these. So I came to terms with the situation and continue my lonely life. But in a couple of months I met my beloved man! He is the love of my whole life, a man who love me with his whole heart, a man, whom I give all my love. All those failures in love were just wiped out and forgotten. I'm so happy I have him, my dear Jorge and nothing else really matters. He was 63, he also had no kids. We understood and felt each other from the first meeting. And we’ve decided that it’s time for us to build a family, which we had never had! I have menopause so we were not able to conceive a baby by our own. But we didn’t back down and decided to try donation. We’ve founded BioTexCom and go there, signed a contract and now we have 2 beautiful girls! They are 3 years old and we are the happiest family in the world)) The service was good, their doctors are one of the best. They even helped us with our girls, when they were just born. Jorge and I were confused, we had no kids so we were scared to make something wrong. We didn’t want to hurt our little babies. We didn’t know how to hold our children and how to swaddle them. The pediatrician and the coordinator of the program really helped us and showed how to do it right. They gave us recommendations how to treat our babies and we are really grateful about that.

LeoNore
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, girls! So exciting to meet people, who had treatment in biotexcom) It seems Ukraine has only one clinic with foreign direction. I also was, but I have dual impressions if talking about service. But it can be because of economy package… Together with hubby we decided that the cheapest package will be ok for us, we hadn’t enough money to pay more. Maybe because of it girls on reception were not so friendly, we didn’t meet any smile) But their achievements in medical sphere are amazing. More and more infertile couples find happiness in this clinic and me too. They are really good, just need to correct some organization things and they will be the best) Of course if I could choose vip the most expensive package, I could be satisfied with everything I think)) but I used economy one and coped with huge lines. I know that positive result is the most important)

lynwells057
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you girls for the kind words and for sharing your own stories.
    As I understand biotexcom helped to a lot of infertile couples.

Leonore I don't think biotexcom is the only clinic with foreign directions but it's definitely have the best reviews

I can feel the baby moving inside, the most wonderful feeling ever.
    We are not sure if we want to know the babies gender till the baby born
    How do you all think??

123chloedu
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I jump on my seat when saw you been in Biotexcom too! Me too in 2015

When were you there? How do you feel right now, it’s so exiting to read your story. Babies oh I love babies so much. When our surrogate mother was in labor at maternity hospital in Kiev I couldn’t stop myself from crying but it was the tears of so wanted happiness

Loads of love xx

Kate1982
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lynwells057 View Post
    Hello, Everyone! I use to be on the forums like this one very often, when I was looking for information about world IVF clinics. I know how hard this is and I fell really sorry for the women who had to face infertility. I face this issue way too early, I was only 30 when I been diagnosed with early menopause. Imagine my felling when in 30 years old you’ve been told that you will never get pregnant??
    I was desperate, I start build a career and just in couple years met the person who twist my world.
    I’m 36 now, pregnant with our first baby (16 weeks), but I wouldn’t say it was easy. I spend days on research for the best IVF clinic with the best donor base. And I found it all in Ukraine, it may surprise you why don’t we use an US clinic. What I was looking for is the donor with another from American set of Genes. We have so many people with cancer, diabetes, obesity. I was scared my child will have one of these diseases, Ukraine has good ecology and women there are skinny and healthy. I choose Biotexcom clinic because of their review and rates. The girl manager was with me all the way, she even holds my hand when I was stressed and upset. I got pregnant with the first try, I remember when after the transfer I had to lay for 2 hours on my back and don’t even pick up my head, nurses were all over me, helping.
    I can’t wait for baby. I wish everyone here have a happy end as I have.
    Hi,
    I am very glad for you! I wish you and your child happiness!

Patrik
    hope makes me alive

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad I came across this post. I also have been trying for a baby too late and did IVF with donor eggs in that clinic. Well, I can't say I was as lucky as you. My first attempt was successful at first making me over the moon but I miscarried a baby. No need to say I was devastated. It took me some time to start again and the next try ended up in BFN. For me it was enough taking into account I had 3 more failed roounds before. Now I am going through surrogacy and hope I'll have more success with Biotexcom. The first try faile however..fingers crossed. Sending blessings to your family

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! my congratulations! Probably, you have already given birth to your baby and enjoy the happiness of motherhood. We have babies through surrogacy in Ukraine. First of all, we went there because of the cost for this service. It's no secret that in Ukraine the cost of this service is cheaper. In addition, in this country, legislation regulates all aspects of this process. And this means that everything is done legally. But above all, it is of course the cost. The fact is that after the first failure we've got a bit of money. Therefore, my husband had to take a loan. And if we were looking for a surrogate mother in America, we would not be able to pay for her services. And we were already middle-aged, we could not miss the time. We decided that my husband's loan would fully cover the expenses in the Ukrainian clinic. We were even able to choose the VIP package. Of course, we wanted to save money and choose the Standard package. But, nevertheless, we decided to overcome our greed. And we chose the VIP package. Because that's how the whole process started much faster.

Patrik
    hope makes me alive

Post Thanks / Like
    @Ririand hi. how are you doing? It's BTC that you've chosen, right? I don't know, I think Standard is the optimal package as I don't need sex selection and better conditions of staying are not that important to me. I'm not ready to pay additional 10k for luxury but it's my opinion. The difference in waiting time doesn't cost 10k to us again. I assume you alreadt have a SM matched and maybe she even got transfer? Where are you on your journey?