FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy, need an advice

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cassy87Cat
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dee.R, thank you for support and info. May I ask what clinic did you choose? Is there a possibility to pay in parts? I'm not sure we'll have almost 40000 to pay at once. How much does this VIP package cost? What's the difference? Do they have other packages? Sorry, so many questions. Hope for your help!

Cassy

2. Advertisement

Dee.R
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome dear! We had surrogacy in biotexcom. I completely understand you! We also didn't have all sum to pay right away. The payment was divided into 5 rates. We paid 8000 euros during the first visit. Then we paid 7900 euros during our second visit. Third payment 8000 euros was paid on twelve weeks of the gestation of the surrogate mother. 8000 euros we paid after the birth of the child. And the last 5th payment 8000 euros we paid after receiving of the child’s birth certificate and passport for a child to leave the country. The clinic also has economy package for 29 900 euros and VIP package for 49 900 euros. My husband and I compared standard and VIP. You can also look for all services by yourself on their website and choose the package, which suits you the most. It seemed to us VIP is more convenient. Needed blood tests are performed by the coming nurse domiciliary. We won't have to stay in lines and wait. Last time we were exhausted. There were a lot of people and we were waiting with hungry stomachs for a couple of hours(because you should eat nothing before blood tests). Also the clinic provides all stuff for new born baby. Last time we carried all things with us. And there were so many suitcases and bags, so it will be more comfortable to have it already in Ukraine. Also parents are provided with the 24/7 phone consultation of a leading English-speaking pediatrician. If needed the leading pediatrician visits the baby upon request. We were so nervous and we didn't know what to do. Our son was crying and we didn't want to hurt him and do something wrong. So this service is very important in such situation! Also there is such service in VIP package as babysitter from 9 AM till 6 PM. In standard package, babysitter comes for only 4 hours/day. We needed to do all arrangements with documents, payments, tickets and so on, so 4 hours was not enough for us. And also the clinic finds surrogate mother, who has already had a positive surrogacy experience. All these services made us to choose VIP package this time.

Cassy87Cat
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good!I've read about their packages on the website. Their prices are pretty low for such services, comparing with other clinics. I'm not exactly sure, which package to choose. I will discuss services and all you've told me with my husband. I think we'll contact the clinic one of these days. Thanks a lot for help!)

kellyLou178
    Happy

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassy87Cat View Post
    Sounds good!I've read about their packages on the website. Their prices are pretty low for such services, comparing with other clinics. I'm not exactly sure, which package to choose. I will discuss services and all you've told me with my husband. I think we'll contact the clinic one of these days. Thanks a lot for help!)
    Hi Cassy, I'm really proud of you! You had to face all this troubles and bless your husband for the support, this is what real man do!
    I book my first attempt at the Biotexcom clinic in the end of May and fingers cross everything will go well. I do hope for the success from the first try. I talk to manager a lot about what contract I should choose and she gave me couple really good advices.
    May be it will be good option for you just to call to the clinic and speak to one of the managers, they are actually amazing about explaining everything and very passion to silly questions.

I wish you all the best sweet!

LeoNore
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I also was in biotexcom, but I have dual impressions if talking about service. But it can be because of economy package… Together with hubby we decided that the cheapest package will be ok for us, we hadn’t enough money to pay more. Maybe because of it girls on reception were not so friendly, we didn’t meet any smile) But their achievements in medical sphere are amazing. More and more infertile couples find happiness in this clinic and me too. They are really good, just need to correct some organization things and they will be the best) Of course if I could choose vip the most expensive package, I could be satisfied with everything I think)) but I used economy one and coped with huge lines. I know that positive result is the most important) Concerning more expensive package, I can say that if I had money, I paid for vip. For me it was very difficult and even hard to stay in lines, and be in noisy hall when I needed to concentrate on my own problem. It was very tiring. As I know in vip packages they offer pgd, and many other advantages. Of course, if you have money to pay only for economy it doesn’t mean that you will be treated worse. On their site you can read about service they offer and decide what you need and if there a point to pay more)

Rajeshwari
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Surrogacy is a worthy concept in such a case in which another woman carries and gives birth to a baby for the intended parents. I would say go ahead with this. I would recommend you to go for a best Surrogacy Centre or if possible give a visit to Surrogacy Centres in India, like Hegde Fertility, where you get optimum results for Surrogacy Procedure with world class state of the art facilities, cost effective treatments and high success rates under the supervision of board certified professionals.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello girls, we chose the VIP package in biotexcom. Because, in my opinion, the economy package is cheaper, but the waiting time is longer. Therefore, you need to decide what is more important for you, time or money. It seems to me that if you choose packages, then you need to compare the VIP package and the standard package. I know that when choosing a standard package, waiting time is less than with an economy package. We also liked this center of reproductive medicine. During our stay at the clinic we had no problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12