FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
surrogacy give me hope and will to live!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    lovelady
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

surrogacy give me hope and will to live!

Hi forum visitors
    I'm absolutely happy woman now, but only 6 years ago I was on the verge of suicide. Me and hubby been together from school I still remember his silly curly hair which he hated and I adore from the moment I saw him first. We start trying for the baby just a year after wedding, we was young and full of hopes. Than all this hell start I got pregnant and miscarriage on 9 week. Women here know this feeling of horrible pain inside. But we try again and again same story (miscarriage - 12 week). Totally I had 4 miscarriages. Doctors was telling me about immune issue but all I could think is that I don't deserve to have a child. Exact this time my lovely husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer and i lost last hope and will to live. I didn't give up only because I had to look after husband, so together we fight with his disease and my depression. That time I met a lady who had all her kids (3)by surrogate mother. It was a breath of fresh air for me, I told to hb about this and we decide to go for it. I can say it was spontaneous decision which I never reared after. We went to Ukrainian clinic and bring back gorgeous twins (Noah and Lily). They are the most precious for me in the hole world. I'm so thankful to our surrogate mother for bringing me back to life. She have her own child (this is a condition to the woman in ukraine who want to become a surrogate mother). The clinic we use had contract which covers you from loosing your money.
    I want to say to every surrogate mother here I'm so proud of you of what you doing for the infertility couples !
    We are planing to come back to ukraine for another baby. Wish us a good luck
    xxx

2. Advertisement

JesK
    is feeling thankful and in shock STILL!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear the negative. But, I'm happy your story has a happy ending
    Likes lovelady liked this post

lovelady
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you JesK
    Yes now i can talk about it and tell my story
    And I hope everyone here will have a very happy ending! xx

kellyLou178
    Happy

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Confused
    Wow it's amazing story! I'm so happy you had your happy ending. So your trip to ukraine bring only happiness? this is give me hope you know.
    I heard about ukraine only because my friend always fly there to the dentist he told me it's cheap and he have great doctor. I do have some doubts about the country but sound like doctors doing a very good job there!

Can you please tell me what clinic did you use?? And are you going to go back to the same clinic??

thank you !

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello girls, we also were in this country. We also flew there for surrogacy. It seems to me that this country is now the center of surrogacy. Because I read many positive reviews about the clinics of this country. I am very glad that you could feel the happiness of motherhood. I am very glad that you have had twins. This is double happiness.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good luck in the second trip