FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mandy181283
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Surrogacy

Hi we are a couple looking a traditional surrogate xx

2. Advertisement

HelpAtFertilityAuthority
    has no status.
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hi Mandy,

You should check the laws on traditional surrogacy in your state. I do know that traditional surrogacy is illegal in many states. Please also be mindful that you should not be actively recruiting a surrogate from the forums.

Good luck!
    Kim
    IVF w/ICSI in April 2010=TWINS!
    SCH, IC, emergency cerclage at 22 weeks
    PTL at 32 weeks, made it to 36 weeks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby #3: PCOS, 9% morphology
    Provera and Pregnitude!

Twitter: @Griffiths1214

If you need information on multi-cycle savings and financing for IVF or egg freezing, contact our Patient Care Advocates for help or send us a message on our Facebook page.

Get Fertile Thoughts on your phone: Click for iPhone OR Android

click to visit my blog:

Mary1985
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mandy!!! Sorry for your infertility problems. I also went through all those horrors ((( But I also tried surrogacy and you know… I don`t regret anything!!! Now I`m a happy mother!!! My daughter is almost 3))) Mandy do think only about surrogacy in the USA? Do you know about the prices? When we were looking for the best variant we got to know that the prices are extremely high. It is better to go abroad. The prices differ a lot but the quality is not worth. I think in some moments even better. We had our program in Ukraine. This is surrogacy friendly country))) The law in Ukraine allows biological parents to get the birth certificate without noticing the surrogate there. The success rate is also important. In our clinic it was really high and it gave us hope))) Remember that if you want to go for the surrogacy to Ukraine there are two demands. The first is that you must be officially married. The second is that you must have a provident that you are not able to get pregnant and to bear a child. If you want to get some more details please ask. I`ll be happy to help you.

jazzi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi mary ...can you tell which clinic? i am planning togo to ukraine Biotex clinic they give guarantee any comments
    liniv

Laura1977
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jazzi!!! I also had gestational surrogacy in Ukraine. I was in biotexcom clinic. We had a package for 29900. We had unlimited number of attempts. Moreover almost everything we needed during the whole process was included. We had to pay for our flight tickets. And of course we had to buy everything needed for our boy. We were preparing to have a lot of troubles with the legal part. We didn`t know how to prepare the documents. As it turned out we didn`t have to do almost anything. Only our presence was needed during obtaining the birth certificate. Oh… And of course we had to go to the embassy. Moreover we didn`t have any difficulties with the language. I`ll give you an advice. If you want to buy something you`d better go to the big shopping malls. A lot of people know English there. If you have questions feel free to PM me!!!

wdavidson061
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey ladies..im considering surrogacy looking for the best place and best clinic.
    meet this biotexcom clinic very often in comments..its in ukraine
    but im not sure i would risk to go to ukraine.. i saw they have clients from all the world but ukraine its a country of 3rd world
    i saw the videos where police beat people on the street

i don't know what to do

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, we were also in Ukraine.
    wdavidson061, throughout the time that we were there, we did not see any such situations.
    I can also say that Kiev is quite a European city. And such situations can arise in any city in the world. Therefore, it seems to me that your fears are exaggerated. But it is important not to make mistakes with the choice of the clinic. In order for you to get good service.