FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy in Inda

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    surro3donor6
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    When interested in doing surrogacy in India you must research more than just a clinic. You need to ensure you can get into the country and of course out of the country with your baby before you even start. India now requires a lot more steps than it used to when commissioning surrogacy.

2. Advertisement

Zx10grl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    How close are you to moving forward with surrogacy in India? I'm just really nervous because I've been through so much disappointment and if something happens with this, I'd be crushed.

Mary1985
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, ladies!!! I want to say some words about surrogacy in India. Years ago my husband and I faced fertility problem. We had two options: adoption and surrogacy. Being honest I was not ready for adoption. We visited the orphanage in order to get to know whether we are ready for this or not. After this visit I was broken. The world seemed to me so unfair!!! I wanted to help them all… It was impossible((( Moreover adoption takes years. We decided to try surrogacy. We started looking for the best option for us. We compared success rates, laws in different countries and prices. I`ll explain you the reason why we didn`t choose India. The most striking for us was the fact that ultrasound check is forbidden in India. So the flow of the pregnancy is not controlled!!! Moreover the conditions… The surrogate mothers live in awful conditions. It is clear that the conditions influence the child greatly!!! I think everyone knows how Indian women look like. I don`t mean that they are not beautiful. You must understand that those donor eggs would be Indian too. The appearance of your future child would be half Indian. Moreover I found a lot of horrible stories about India. There are a lot of cases when the child is born with serious diseases (for ex genetic disorders). It happens because of the ultrasound check absence. Actually it is my own opinion. It`s up to you to choose the country and the clinic. Good luck to everyone!!!

surro3donor6
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually I want to make a correction from what was said by Mary1985. Ultrasounds are allowed in India. What is prohibited is letting anyone know the gender of the baby. Ultrasounds are done all the time.
    Also not all the clinics are bad in India. You only hear and see the bad ones but there are many good clinics in India who take very well care of the surrogates.

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thank you for correcting what Mary said. My DH is from India and ultrasound is 100 % allowed, just not the gender. Also- what is so bad about the baby being 1/2 Indian?? She mentioned how Indian people look. They have some of the most gorgeous women in the world !! And I'm not just saying this, but my 1/2 Indian baby is the most handsome baby ever!! People stop us on the streets to say they have not seen such a beautiful baby.
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY
    Likes golauree liked this post

Mary1985
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I`ve just read an article in the net. It was written there that the ultrasound checks are not allowed. Sorry, I should not believe the info which is not checked… BC-Faith32, I didn`t want to offend you))) Of course the child is beautiful. I just mean that it will be obvious that the child is genetically related not to both parents but only to one. Sometimes couples do not want anyone to know that they used surrogacy motherhood. They want to hide this fact. Of course everything depends upon the couple and their attitude. I didn`t want to offence anyone.

SumitaSofat
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Surrogacy is the best for the those people who are suffering from the infertility problem.

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's okay Mary. No hard feelings. Lots of common misconceptions. And there are fair complected Indians as well. Also- if the couple is both brunette's there is a chance no one would ever know. My DS is actually fair complected and at nearly 10 months still has my light eye color. But if they are fair and do not want anyone to know - then yes- maybe picking that particular race is not for them. I agree. I can respect people wanting to be anonymous on these sensitive topics.
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY

aqua25
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I new to this site and am currently in the beginning stages of my surrogacy journey.

I am working with Surrogacy India in Mumbai and my surrogate mother is 6 weeks pregnant.

I was just wondering how 'easy' all the paperwork was to complete to get your babies home? I have done some research but I feel a personal accout is always better to go on.

Thank you for any advice you are able to offer

MrsMurray11
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast