FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
GUARANTEED RESULT? How to believe after 10 failed ivf?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

GUARANTEED RESULT? How to believe after 10 failed ivf?

Hi, all here! My name is Donna. I'm frustrated a bit, I did 10 FAILED ivf attempts. At first we went to France, doctors assured us that we have big chances to get pregnant, we did 5 attempts there and received zero result...decided to change the clinic, went to Czech Republic did there 3 failed attempts, the same story( and 2 attempts in the USA...looks like curse. I don't know...saw the ad about "Guaranteed resul" in fertile clinic. How to believe in guarantee after this 10 failed attempts? They really "bought" me for this word. I want to believe but can't forget so many fails I had already. Maybe it is really worth to try? Any advice?

2. Advertisement

HelpAtFertilityAuthority
    has no status.
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hi Donna,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee the success of IVF. It depends on your age, hormones, egg quality, uterine conditions, etc.

Has your doctor mentioned anything about egg quality or using an egg donor?

Best of luck!
    Kim
    IVF w/ICSI in April 2010=TWINS!
    SCH, IC, emergency cerclage at 22 weeks
    PTL at 32 weeks, made it to 36 weeks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby #3: PCOS, 9% morphology
    Provera and Pregnitude!

Twitter: @Griffiths1214

If you need information on multi-cycle savings and financing for IVF or egg freezing, contact our Patient Care Advocates for help or send us a message on our Facebook page.

Get Fertile Thoughts on your phone: Click for iPhone OR Android

click to visit my blog:

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    First three attempts we did with my eggs. Yes, we were warned that my eggs are not so good and we can fail but we wanted to try. Than we decided that it is waste of time and money and decided to use donated eggs. We were assured that with ED we succeed for 80%. I'am 36. I made all anlysis doc said hormones are ok.
    Thank you for support, Kim!XXX

Marilynn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    (Children mentioned)
    After attempting ivf with my eggs and doing genetic testing on each cycle, I found out my eggs were not good. My ivf doctor wanted me to attempt a few more cycles and emotionally I could not. I accepted my eggs were not good and considered donor eggs. I went through Boston ivf and did the guaranteed program through donor egg USA. The program guarantees that you will have a live birth .... If you do not then they refund your money... If you use all the eggs from the donor you either get a refund or can pick another donor...
    It is rather expensive, but it was well worth it. Not only did I get pregnant and have my son, but I referred 2 more friends and they all got pregnant also on the first attempt (and have children). Boston IVF specializes in donor eggs.
    I wish you luck!!!!
    Likes golauree liked this post

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you @Marilyn for given information. Probably I was in the USA already and done 2 failed cycles there(( Now I'm thinking about process of ED in Spain in IEGRA clinic (14000 euro) think it is not so expensive and they have good success rates also was thinking about Ukraine the prices there are cheaper (9900 euro) and as far as I hear women there really succeed. So, now I'm thinking about these two variants.

SaraUU
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know about ED program but I became mother through surrogacy program in UA.

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi all!
    don't know how to believe in success after so many failures...
    as for ed i din't know. i'm searching now the services of surrogate mother bcz it's the only way for me to have genetical baby.

Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also did ivf with ED for 4900 Euro. Seems to me prices are rather good to try. @Donna where are you from? You can choose the place which is closer to you.

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicidad View Post
    I also did ivf with ED for 4900 Euro. Seems to me prices are rather good to try. @Donna where are you from? You can choose the place which is closer to you.
    have you successeded from the first attempt?

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm from Switzerland.

Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast