FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
GUARANTEED RESULT? How to believe after 10 failed ivf?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
    Claritt@
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Free Online Seminar! January 29, 2015

BioTexCom managers will answer all your questions concerning surrogacy and egg donation during the video – chat.
    Reference for participance in webinar
    English speaking managers of the Center for Human Reproduction BioTexCom will held the web conference on January 29, 2015 (Thursday) from 16:00 to 17:00 Kiev time (GMT + 2) which will take place on the clinic’s official web site. Meeting online in a real time is a unique opportunity for the infertile people to get acquainted with the assisted methods of reproductive medicine, and ask any questions with the regards to the surrogacy, egg donation, procedure stages, donors’ selection, legal issues and many others. English-speaking managers who daily work with foreign clients and lead the programs will help you to understand all the tricks of modern reproduction. You need only to write your question in the chat.
    Rules of participation in the webinar:
    Visit the official website of the clinic BioTexCom BioTexCom – Center for Human Reproduction | Page not found
    Click on the box “webinar” on the home page;
    Click on the link you will see after clicking on the “webinar” box;
    Fill in your name;
    Welcome! You are in the video – chat! Here you can write any question related to the programs of reproductive medicine, and our manager will answer you in the mode of video conferencing. Thus, we will see only question in the chat, and you will be able to see and hear the manager and her answers.
    NOTICE!!! The nearest BioTexCom Webinar will be held on January 29 , 2015, 16:00 – 17:00. Link to the participation in the online – seminar will be active only during this hour. Follow the latest clinic’s news and follow our webinar!
    Feel free to ask your questions concerning our webinar biotexengland@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Claritt@; 01-27-2015 at 03:23 AM.

2. Advertisement

LeoNore
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in Ukrainian clinic biotexcom, they actually say about guaranteed result) I think it is not correct to talk about some guarantees considering infertility. But I guess they mean unlimited attempts in surrogacy. If try is failed, they change SM and use another donor (if it should be used). So sooner or later it has to work) if only God doesn’t want you have a child. So I was succeeded with that clinic, as for treatment they are really so good people say about them. And also I saw few couples with newbies who were waiting for children registration.

Marty123
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna254 View Post
    Hi, all here! My name is Donna. I'm frustrated a bit, I did 10 FAILED ivf attempts. At first we went to France, doctors assured us that we have big chances to get pregnant, we did 5 attempts there and received zero result...decided to change the clinic, went to Czech Republic did there 3 failed attempts, the same story( and 2 attempts in the USA...looks like curse. I don't know...saw the ad about "Guaranteed resul" in fertile clinic. How to believe in guarantee after this 10 failed attempts? They really "bought" me for this word. I want to believe but can't forget so many fails I had already. Maybe it is really worth to try? Any advice?
    Hi, Donna! Poor thing, I'm so tremendously sorry for your numerous fails . The fertility world is so unpredictable - one can get pregnant in a cough. Another lady is trying for years with no result. Unfortunately we're in the same infertility boat with you. We spent 3 years TTC, 1 IUI round lead in 8.2 weeks miscarriage This is so heartbreaking when you get your positive but then just lose it, abandon hope.. I'm not sure we can talk about any guarantees when being in this terrific "waiting game". I suppose in such a way they try to stimulate people to pass the treatment. Our Ukrainian clinic (we're currently passing DE IVF shot#2 in) also offers sth like a guarantee. But it's not said they WILL UNDOUBTEDLY create miracle in the case. But they are sure they will do their best and if we fail to achieve pregnancy after 5 attempts (God save us NOT!!)- they will refund the all sum of money paid. So probably you've seen sth like this. But not a board saying - "a baby to each couple no matter how's your things are" - lol.
    I'll be praying for your journey finally end making you a happy parent. Have my fingers crossed for everyone on this path. Blessed

Rising Above
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest hiring a fertility coach who can help. No one can guarantee results. Try Fertility Guide - Fertility Expert. She may be able to help.

Marty123
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna254 View Post
    Hi, all here! My name is Donna. I'm frustrated a bit, I did 10 FAILED ivf attempts. At first we went to France, doctors assured us that we have big chances to get pregnant, we did 5 attempts there and received zero result...decided to change the clinic, went to Czech Republic did there 3 failed attempts, the same story( and 2 attempts in the USA...looks like curse. I don't know...saw the ad about "Guaranteed resul" in fertile clinic. How to believe in guarantee after this 10 failed attempts? They really "bought" me for this word. I want to believe but can't forget so many fails I had already. Maybe it is really worth to try? Any advice?
    Hi, Donna! I'm so terribly sorry for your failures. They are really too many I'm 49 yo, dh - 52. DX - endo, poor egg quality, dh is ok. Years ago we faced the same problem - choosing the clinic. Finally our choice fell onto Ukrainian Biotexcom. And it provided so to say guaranteed result. And we were bought for this word frankly speaking and thankfully didn't make a mistake. Actually they explain that in case of 5 failures they refund ALL money paid!! (that was 9900 euro at the time we applied). Besides their offers were great in comparison to other clinics which we were also considering. The package price included all meds needed for the protocol, also selective reduction in case it's needed.
    So it seems to be another kind of a guarantee. Not like you'll definitely have your baby! But We'll do everything for you to have your baby! I guess this is the main point.
    I wish you all the best, hun, on this path. And will be praying for you to have well deserved baby soon. Xx

AmHeinz
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi, i'm also from Switzerland pursuing our first surrogacy program in ukrainian biotexcom now. like in your original posting, they have guaranteed result for every program both surrogacy and egg donation. still conditions are different for each contract. there are three. we signed up for the cheapest one called economy package. lucky we, got pregnant from the very first attempt. seven weeks pregnancy now

melissaclinton
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do biotex still gives those webinars? I'd like to participate in one, everyone keeps talking about the clinic and I feel like that would be really helpful to know more.

Ririand
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm sorry that you had so many failures. But I am amazed at your willpower. Because, a lot of the women would have surrendered for half a way, and you continued the struggle. But maybe you think about surrogacy? Have you thought about this? Have you discussed this issue with your husband or family? After all, it seems to me surrogacy might help you.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930