FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
GUARANTEED RESULT? How to believe after 10 failed ivf?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't tell that it is bad place maybe it is really worth to go I'm just afraid of new failures that's why I hesitate for such a long time. Think I need some time more to gather myself together) hubby told me he is ready to try more but seems to me I don't yet(

2. Advertisement

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    everything depends on you.
    your hubby doesn't know what are you feeling. for him it's not so hard.
    it should be your decision.

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Probably think it is worth to try. and we should go there only 2 times for examination and transfer, no need to go often.
    Last edited by Donna254; 04-28-2014 at 04:58 AM.

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    this is great!only 2 times. i thought you need more.
    and how many days should you stay there during these two visits?

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    1-2 days during the first visit and 5-7 days during the second one

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    and what is the gap between them?

Adrienn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna254 View Post
    Hi, all here! My name is Donna. I'm frustrated a bit, I did 10 FAILED ivf attempts. At first we went to France, doctors assured us that we have big chances to get pregnant, we did 5 attempts there and received zero result...decided to change the clinic, went to Czech Republic did there 3 failed attempts, the same story( and 2 attempts in the USA...looks like curse. I don't know...saw the ad about "Guaranteed resul" in fertile clinic. How to believe in guarantee after this 10 failed attempts? They really "bought" me for this word. I want to believe but can't forget so many fails I had already. Maybe it is really worth to try? Any advice?
    Hi Donna! As for me the one of the key points choosing a clinic was first of all the success rate and actually they gave me a guarantee of success, as later manager explained me, it means that after 5 failures they give back my money. First, it suggests that the clinic is not interested to provide substandard services and pull money for subsequent attempts and accordingly the clinic will do everything possible in order not to lose money and the client. The very clinic is interested in your prompt success. As far as I know, miscarriages and unexplained ivf failures are the indications for surrogacy. Perhaps you should consider surrogate motherhood. I passed surrogacy program in Ukraine, in Biotexcom clinic and they gave me a guarantee of success. After the second attempt I became a mother. Hold on, don't reject options. No matter how painful and scary, you should, no, YOU MUST fight for your future child!

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Adrienn! I'm so glad for you that u became a mother!!! It is great. But unfortunately surrogacy is not an option for us, we with hubby decided to go to the IEGRA clinic in Spain and try once more to go through ivf program there. If we'll fail we'll adopt a child, we decided already all variants.

Adrienn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Donna, I fully support you! You are a fighter, and your decision is absolutely correct, if there are even the most minimal chances be aggressive in making your dreams come true. Definitely try it again, I believe that you will do it, tune in to only positive result. The most important thing now is to be confident in choosing the clinic, it is worth spending time not to make a mistake and choose the best option. Keep us in the loop, we will keep our fingers crossed! If you need help, just ask! And never say never, if you want a baby, you will have. Fight!

Donna254
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    @lara gap between visits can be 4-5 weeks, not so long time to wait.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast