FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy in Mexico

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anjalisundar
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Surrogacy in Mexico

Hi All,

Could you please let me know any good agency in Mexico for surrogacy.
    I came across CARE. Any review about that agency.

The replied back immediately after I requested for their process.

Please let me know if anyone tried surrogacy in Mexico.

Thanks,
    Anjali

2. Advertisement

HelpAtFertilityAuthority
    has no status.
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hi Anjali,

We don't typically refer to surrogacy agencies outside of the US. If you would like information from Surrogate Solutions, feel free to give us a call 1-855-955-BABY (2229).

Best,
    Kim
    IVF w/ICSI in April 2010=TWINS!
    SCH, IC, emergency cerclage at 22 weeks
    PTL at 32 weeks, made it to 36 weeks!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby #3: PCOS, 9% morphology
    Provera and Pregnitude!

Twitter: @Griffiths1214

If you need information on multi-cycle savings and financing for IVF or egg freezing, contact our Patient Care Advocates for help or send us a message on our Facebook page.

Get Fertile Thoughts on your phone: Click for iPhone OR Android

click to visit my blog:

Valeriya
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Anjali!

If you are still interested, I will check tomorrow the information as for one of the clinics in Mexico that I was referred to as an excellent one and will let you know.
    Also, I can provide you with the information about surrogacy in Ukraine in case you are looking for an agency which is guaranteed reliable and provides perfect services outside the USA.

Please, let me know to my email valeriya.surrogates@gmail.com in case you are interested. I will happily answer your questions.

kind regards,

Valeria

Quote Originally Posted by anjalisundar View Post
    Hi All,

Could you please let me know any good agency in Mexico for surrogacy.
    I came across CARE. Any review about that agency.

The replied back immediately after I requested for their process.

Please let me know if anyone tried surrogacy in Mexico.

Thanks,
    Anjali

Valeriya
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    check out this clinic CEFAM

Mary1985
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there!!! Anjalisundar, why did you decide to use an agency? I think you will just waste your money. You may contact the clinic you like personally. All the clinics have all the info on the web sites. You will not pay more money in this case. Every clinic with good reputation and good results provides all the info and statistics. Moreover you may find a lot of info on different forums.

Claritt@
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I visited Mexico in order to try infertility treatment. Blinded by possible happiness couples sometimes forget about safety precautions in such cases. In the state of Tabasco surrogacy program is conducted not only for traditional families. Representatives of sexual minorities, the carriers of the AIDS virus/HIV and patients with viral hepatitis can also use surrogacy programs. Yes, this is Mexico, and Thailand. Surrogate mothers who are in the program, unfortunately, are not always checked properly. Not in all cases, they undergo a medical examination and testing. It entails a variety of diseases, mutations in the unborn child, complications GS/childbirth, and much more. Any legally working and self-respecting clinic will never allow such violations. Of course, in Mexico you can save a few thousand dollars. Here surrogacy can be offered for 7-8 thousand dollars. But it is only visual side of the payments. They will also propose you to pay extra fees. But, as we all know, saving money, we don’t get always a qualitative result. And especially when it comes to health and life of your future, the long-awaited child. Experts always warn those who are going in the centers of reproductive medicine. Beware and do not buy low cost medical services! To earn money on the problems of infertile people, as the state of Tabasco does, the law does not legally prohibit. But, don't let it do with you. There is a list of tests that a surrogate mother must do before engaging in the program. The observance of all norms and rules is your extra guarantee that the child will be in good conditions for 9 months.

Claritt@
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think a lot of people think about it what to choose: directly or via agency. As for me I am talking about it basing on my own experience. Three years ago I asked such question to myself. And only in a year I got the answer. That is the choice that should be made only by you. The situations can be very different. I must confess that everything is relative. To find your own surrogate really depends on lots of factors. You can find pitfall as with independent surrogacy as with agency. I know several couples that used independent surrogacy. Some of them were satisfied, some not. At the same time you can find out a lot of info about fraud agencies. Nobody can give guarantees in such situation. Some people think that dealing independently I think it is not so expensive. From this point of view it can minimalize the expenses. If your reasons for avoiding an agency are just financial, sit down and calculate what you expect to pay. Then, you can compare the price list of different agencies. You can do it not only in USA. As for me I did surrogacy in Ukrainian clinic Biotexcom without help of agency and was completely satisfied. Clinic took the responsibilities for everything.

Claritt@
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was undergoing surrogacy program the clinic Bio Tex Com chose the suitable surrogate for us. Our surrogate mother was under control from the part of the clinic. So we didn’t worry so much. There was a coordinator that was responsible for her. In my case the clinic was mediator. Moreover, we didn’t need to look after our surrogate mother. Because we knew she was under control. There was an obligatory condition for her to have at least one healthy child of her own. It was not obligatory to visit the surrogate mother during the pregnancy. It wasn’t necessary. There were people who took care about her. If I asked I was given the medical results concerning her health. I just saw her only twice. We were permitted to be present at ultrasound checks. Many intended parents didn’t come. But we decided to attend it. In case if we did come to ultrasound check we received ultrasound protocol with video and photos.Thus I think we were quite aware about the pregnancy.

Claritt@
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our surrogacy process ran very smoothly. I had all inclusive package with guarantee in Biotexcom clinic in Ukraine. That guarantee meant that I could have unlimited attempts until there were positive result. It cost 30 000 euro. The clue point that I didn’t have to pay any extra fees. Everything was included. There was also transfer, meal and accommodation in the contract. And of course there were included all the medical analysis such as karyotype or DNA. That is very expensive. Before going to that clinic we also compared a lot. We came to the conclusion that Biotexcom was one of the best clinics in Europe. It can be completely comparable with American clinics, too. Before inquiring we were not so well aware about surrogacy in Ukraine. That in fact turned to be very successful. In the beginning I said that everywhere are frauds. My good acquainted went for surrogacy to India. As a result they don’t have baby. They spent a lot of money. And now they are thinking to go for surrogacy to Ukraine. Also, I liked that we got all jurisdiction support in BioTexCom. We have no problems with travel pass for baby at all.

LeoNore
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! As I know Mexico is banned for foreigners. And I guess it is for the best. I have read many reviews and articles. It is so frightening when people use tragedy of someone to earn money. I think such countries as Mexico, India and Thailand are too dirty to plan a child there. And really there are European countries which offer surrogacy for reasonable prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast