FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
How is everyone?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How is everyone?

Been a little quiet around here....thought I would post and ask how everyone is feeling.
    Has is sunk in yet that you are pregnant?
    It sure hasn't here. I am still in total shock.

Just wanted to check in with the soon to be mommies and see how everyone is doing.

Take care all,
    Kelly

2. Advertisement

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It hasn't sunk in at all yet. I woke up nauseous for the first time though - it actually made me happy!! I wonder if I'll continue to be happy if I feel sick for the rest of the day!!!

When do you think we will feel pregnant? First kick?

bigsap128
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually forget sometimes, but since my behind (and belly) are huge already, I remember quickly. Also I've been feeling really sick sometimes, but heck, it's all worth it!!!!

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Isn't it so funny when you get sick you get happy. LOL. I felt the same way this morning. So hard to believe it's real.
    I think it will finally feel real to me when I start seeing a bump other than the one I already have.

bailymk
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    It hasn't totally sunk it but since we've started telling family...it feels a little more real!! I am sick all the time which, in a wierd way, makes me happy too. 8-) Eating raw veggies and fruit as we speak which is one of the few things that I can stomach.

I know I'm not showing yet (9w4d) but my tummy is hard and I can't suck it in at all. I can't wait until I have a big old preggo belly!!

Take care,
    Melanie
    Melanie
    DS 8/06
    DS 2/08
    EDD 3/24/09 - It's a boy!!!

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the same way - all my life I've had to suck my stomah in and now no matter how much I suck that fat pouch is there!! LOL

I will feel so much better and less "fat" when the fat roll is replaced with a big preggo belly!!!!

carrie76
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ladies, I am having very hard time feeling pregnant! Even though I am nauseous and crummy feeling all the time, I still can't believe this is for real! I think I am tryin not to get too excited, as I have had some spotting, and my progesterone has been dropping (I am on suppositories now, hopefully it has gone back up). I am just so afraid to get excited, even after 2 beautiful u/s showed everything is perfect!

We are telling our parents this weekend, so myabe it will start to feel 'real' after that)

Oh yes, and this is the second time around for me, and my belly is totally pouching out already! It has really expanded in the last few days, I am kind of scared!! I am worried about how soon I will have to pull out the box of maternity clothes! You first timers will have soooo much fun shopping for maternity clothes, it is awesome to get to buy a whole new wardrobe of cute maternity stuff!!

Carrie

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Carrie,
    I understand how you feel about being scared. Escpially with the spotting. We just have to have faith that everything will be okay.

Okay....I just tried to suck in my stomach. Normally I just let the big old belly hang out, but holy cow...it's hard to do. I feel like my stomach is just pushing it.
    It's WONDERFUL!

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know - this may be the most comfortable summer yet - fat because I'm supposed to be!! HEE HEE

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Are any of you looking at baby stuff? Not buying..but just looking. I find myself just walking around stores and price checking online.

I think I am going to need some serious therapy by the time I have this baby. UGH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast