FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
labor day babies

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    jacqw
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

labor day babies

Hi ladies.

I have an idea...it seems like we all sort of hap-hazardly post on several threads for September. In the Infertility thread--there was a thread for each cycle (ie...ultimate gifts). Can we keep one thread going (labor day babies) so that we can keep up with one another on a daily/weekly basis?

Just a thought....

2. Advertisement

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jac....

I would like to join you with your daily/weekly stuff. I shouldn't be due until 9/18/06. So strange to type that.
    Hopefully I can count as a Labor Day baby....even a few weeks after.

jacqw
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    close enough! I just named it Labor Day babies b/c Labor day is September--so I am hoping to get a consistent thread going!

I know what you mean about being strange to say and type due dates! Mine is Sept. 1~! Yikes! So I am just a little ahead of you. This friday I am officially 2 months pregnant--and going into my 3rd month. Wow--now that feels strange!

For me, other than feeling bloating and having bigger (.)(.)--I feel pretty normal. I did IVF--so I am still on meds (progesterone and estrogen). I am starting to wean off the drugs this weekend--so hopefully, that will help with some of the bloating!

I look foward to hearing about you and your details! thanks for responding!

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope I am not posting prematurely but I had my 1st beta yesterday (295) and go for my second tomorrow! If all goes well I should be due around 9/24!

I feel like a big bloated achey mess - but I'm not complaining!

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Reneed! That's wonderful news. Great first numbers too.

I am with you on the bloated. Put a pin in me and I would pop. LOL. But I couldn't be happier. Look forward to getting to you know you.

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Irishbrat - Thanks - here is to a long 9 months of communication!!

I noticed on the beta board that you are having alot of cramping too - I have felt like af was on it's way since a week ago. I know everyone is saying it's normal but it's making me nervous!!

reneed
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    A question for everyone - what is protocol for your Doctors? I know I go for my beta tomorrow and if all is good I will go for an u/s in a month. I also called my OB today who scheduled an u/s for Feb 6th, but I was told I won't see the doctor until a month after. Does this seem strange? I know - I'm being obsessive!!

IrishBrat1313
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Reneed:

I am was completely freaking with the cramps. I am still getting them from time to time. I even had....spotting. Of course my dr told me that's all normal. Still freaked though.

As for what the dr is doing to me. We are waiting for our levels to go above 2000 before we do an u/s. I am actually staying with him until I am 10wks along and then I will be moving to a local OB. This is all so strange and new to me. If it was dealing with injections and things...I would be good to do. I know that routine like the back of my hand, but this...woooo. It should be an amazing time.

jacqw
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies!

Reneed--Congrats on your BETA!!!! I think I had my first US about 2 weeks after my 1st beta. Then one week later I had another U.S. I am sheduled for another U.S on Wednesday (a week and 1/2 after my last U.S.)--then I am released to my ob--which is about 10 weeks.

I also have been a big bloated mess! I always get bloated when doing an ivf cycle--and it never went away. My pants are a little snug on me already and I am only 2 months! Yikes! I did have some intermittent cramping. It was defintely uterine...but it would only last about 20 seconds or so. Now, I just feel sort of a heaviness in my abdomen.

I am looking forward to this journey too...just glad to have some cyber buddies to commisserate!

betsy68
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually vomitted yesterday morning! That is a good sign. It is strange to be pleased about barfing!

My first doc appt was yesterday -- all is well as far as he can tell. I have an us on Monday morning. I am so anxious to see my baby in my uterus and to see the hb!

Betsy
    edd 9-7-06
    7weeks today

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast