FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
****Tanja****

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

****Tanja****

Hi sweetness! How are you and Quin doing? It's coming up and I just want to wish you the best of luck! Everything is going to be great. Our incredible journey will start a new chapter. I'm still scared - but it is easier than I had expected and very instinctual.

You have so much love - and honestly - that's what the baby needs more than anything else!

Love, Flea
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

2. Advertisement

tanjalalie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flea!!

Thank you so much for the post

I had another OB appointment just now, during which we discussed the induction next week, and in 2 hours I will go back to the Peri for the second to last scan.

I am being hormonal and swollen and now I have to be very strict with myself about not having horror thoughts all the time, like:
    he will have horrible birth defects or chromosomal abnormalities
    I know, I know. Normally I am not such a doomthinker. It has to be hormonal. But some hours, those thoughts take my breath away none the less. And I have to kick myself hard in the behind and work at letting go. Hopefully, no, OF course, it's true what Avi says: It's the one out of our five babies that survived till the end, so it HAS to mean he's the healthy one!

The room is all ready, and every now and again I have some vague cramping and backpain. Maybe we will get that lucky, and things will get started all by themselves, before induction day

And if not, things will be fine as well. I will get to celebrate my BD next saturday and go into the hospital at 8 PM sunday to start the cervix ripening.
    Then Monday at 7 AM we will start the Evil Pitocin (and I have demanded they put in the orders that the Epidural will be put in at that same time. No more Pitocin without pain management for me, ever!) and we will have a baby at the end of that day!!! A VIRGO baby even! Oh, the happy hours he and I can spend together organizing drawers and closets and toyboxes! Avi is rolling his eyes already at the thought!

I am so glad little Laney is fit as a fiddle and that you both have such a darling Princess to love!

I will keep you posted on what all is up over here in Scarlet Knight country!

Love, (one for Sparky in particular!)

Tanja
    Last edited by tanjalalie; 08-18-2005 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Edited to add: YAY! A VIRGO!!
    Me: 42, DH, Avi: 29. Three
    IVF #2 12/04: Twins. Twin B at 11 weeks, 2 days
    Twin A: Quinlan Nathaniel, 6lbs, 10 oz. , born 08-29-2005 Proud to be AHM!
    Natural miracle Kian Yehuda to be delivered by C-Section on 2-16-2007

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am thinking of you right now as you are in the hospital! I am so sorry that I was not here for you this weekend - I just didn't get to the computer!

I agree with Avi! This one will be perfect! I know that once you have this beautiful boy in your arms...you will forget all else and have a new focus. Our bodies are amazing because they release this hormone that makes us forget all the pain so that we can focus on the joy.

I'm not going to sugar-coat it - the doomthinker will stay long after he is born where you will wake up thinking that he was laying on your chest and then you realize that he is in the bassinet! Even Brian woke up at 2 last night to run over to the bassinet, turn on the light and feel her chest to make sure she was breathing.

BUT everything will be great! And you will be such a great Mommy! Quin just needs love - and nothing else matters!

Wishing you the very best of luck today - you are in my thoughts and prayers and I cannot wait to see your handsome prince.

Loads of love to you and Avi!!!
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

tanjalalie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I wish I WAS in the hospital! Not yet, not yet, this coming Sunday the 28th I will be. IF nothing happens on it's own before then.

Last night I had strong cramps between 5 and 7 PM and we all were all excited, hoping it was IT, but it went away again alas. No bloody show, no lost mucus plug, none of that yet.....

Come on Quinny! South south south!

Gods yes, how will we sleep huh, if we have to guard his breathing!
    But it will be yet another good exercise in letting go

Love you! Let me go look at those gorgeous newest Princess Pics on the August board again!

Tanja
    Me: 42, DH, Avi: 29. Three
    IVF #2 12/04: Twins. Twin B at 11 weeks, 2 days
    Twin A: Quinlan Nathaniel, 6lbs, 10 oz. , born 08-29-2005 Proud to be AHM!
    Natural miracle Kian Yehuda to be delivered by C-Section on 2-16-2007

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tanja...thinking of you!! I hope tomorrow goes perfectly! Can't wait to hear about your sweet little Quin!!