FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
L-Word

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

L-Word

Anyone checked out the new season yet?
    I'm enjoying it far more than last! Cybill Sheppard is great, I love her character and Marlee Matlin is also an interesting character. Jenny is just horrible. I think they must have changed writers...the scenarios are different...more believable.
    Any thoughts?

Didi

2. Advertisement

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't have cable, so I have to wait until they come out on DVD. But one of my friends had said this season was good.

Amy

Climbinchic
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been putting my mat leave to good use (since I have no baby yet) and have just finished watching Season 3 on DVD - slow to start, but got way better by the end.

Sorry they chose to kill Dana and not Jenny though. But - with DVD's you can just forward her slow painful dialogue. Hopefully they clean her up for season 4.

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally true..fast forward through all the tributes, the death etc.

Amy

kazzil
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't get to see Season 4 until it comes out on DVD. They haven't even screened Season 2 here yet!
    Kaz
    After 6 failed IUI cycles, we moved on to IVF and got our first BFP!
    Our twins were born 06/06/07 at 37.5wks

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to spoil the surprise, but Season 4 is totally different, in my opinion. Shane goes through some big changes and lots of growing pains. Jenny is still crazy, but her scenarios are more real and less bizarre. Max (Maura) is still making the transition, but not engaging in the strange sexual scenarios. There is more diversity....racially, but more from a class perspective....they've introduced some hot babes from "the hood". This last change reflects a broader experience and for me is more realistic.
    I wish someone else was watching...I'd love to get someone elses perspective.

Didi

cag4nyg
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

I am watching too

I have been watching this session, if you want to go over what is going on email me at cag4nyg@yahoo.com, that way we dont mess it up for others that have not started the session yet

Heather
    Heather

BrookeLyn ( 4 1/2)
    Devin (2 1/2)