FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Updates!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Updates!

Hi all - what's new??
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

2. Advertisement

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Tomorrow is Mia's last day of Kindergarten!! I can't even believe it - I was just about in tears reading her last class KR newsletter.

So she starts summer camp on Monday - I'll put her on a bus in the morning

So time is marching on. She's getting to be such a big girl!
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

kazzil
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy, they say time flies when you're having fun!!!

Things are plodding along slowly here for us. I'm currently on CD10 of our 5th cycle and I've taken 100mg clomid CD3-7. Ovulation has been on CD13/14 for the last few months so hopefully this month is the same. Fingers crossed this is our month!!!
    Kaz
    After 6 failed IUI cycles, we moved on to IVF and got our first BFP!
    Our twins were born 06/06/07 at 37.5wks

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    well...kind of hit a huge speed bump here. i am in the hospital right now. i have a history of a pretty extensive blood clot when i was 14. i have been tested for all the clotting disorders, but they believe i have one that hasn't been discovered yet. so i came down with another clot this week, have been hospitalized since monday night and now hopefully an on the uphill towards going home. i am in the intensive care unit becuase i had to recieve some pretty heavy duty blood clot busters, but they took care of it, and now i am just being observed for bleeding. i should be getting out of here within the next few days. the docs say that i am really lucky becuase it was an unstable clot and could have gone to my lungs at any time. so the good news is that the clot is gone and i will be home with dp and the boys soon. keep me in your thoughts please.

other than that, things are going great. riley turned 6 months old yesterday. he is such a little joy. he's sitting up and trying to crawl, but can't quite yet. he is so smiley and just cracks me up. taylor is doing great too...he is a fantastic big brother and such a good boy.

hope everyone else is doing well. kaz i've got my fingers crossed for you. and amy what a proud mommy you must be...she sure is getting big!

gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're getting by...that's about all I can say. DS is being a pain in the butt about EVERYTHING. He started daycare/preschool to help with social issues...week 1 was interesting...day 1 the teacher said he was a great example to the other boys in the class about listening and following directions.

Day 2 devil child showed up. He was angry...ran away from me when it was time to go, the teachers had to help me get him out of the school, he screamed etc. I asked the teacher if he was angry in school and she said..yes...he had a very difficult day and she wrote on the slip what happened.

Day 3...kind of a mix between day 1 and day 2

Apparently, from the best we can determine, the baby is still an issue for him. Argh.

Pride is today and tomorrow...and the parade is tomorrow, so we're going to that and then meeting up with other moms after the parade for picnic. Hoping DS gets to play with more kids.

Other than that.....not much. Trying to keep sane

Amy

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gwen, sorry to hear about your clot. I know you're family can't wait to get you home again!

Get well soon!

Amy

kazzil
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gwen, I hope you feel better soon!

Wintak, It's only early days for your DS at preschool. I hope he settles into preschool life soon.
    Kaz
    After 6 failed IUI cycles, we moved on to IVF and got our first BFP!
    Our twins were born 06/06/07 at 37.5wks

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wow Gwen - how scary! Hope everything is ok!

Wintak - try not to stress to much about ds - everyone says the terrrible 3's are the worst - and you can imagine that the new baby would be freaking him out - He'll settle down soon - I'll be thinking of you and sending nice ....calming........thoughts
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, but when he was 2, people said the terrible 2's..they would end.

Then I'm hearing the terrible 3's....

and then the fours and fives are no better?

I will try to "feel" the nice calming thoughts....I am in a calm place..I have no stress....

Amy

Climbinchic
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well - am just short of the 6 week mark -

My frequent "spot checks" are becoming fewer....the news seems to be sinking in. No symptoms to speak of - I am bagged by 3 in the afternoon and have had the odd wave of very mild nausea - but mostly I experience periodic flashes of "I don't feel a thing, so this must not really be happening, or it must be over...." and then of course obsessing over every little twinge, poke, pull and cramp (obviously - that poke that switches sides means a twin ectopic..... ) And I thought the uncertainty would get easier! HA!

First doc's appointment was Friday (she answered about 100 questions I had) - more thorough one coming up this week - then u/s around 7-8 weeks to make sure there's just one little bean in there and that its in the right place.

Neurotically yours,

CC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast