FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Hi Everyone

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    undertherainbow
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone

Just dropping in. I am doing much better now, needed a little time. The journey had a couple of rough days but overall - okay. Actually, I found myself reviewing most of my process through IF. And then, The clinic I had originally used is also closing and re-opening in a different location. Something that is straight forward business, but, I kinda had/have a slight sadness about it. Those hallways, the long days of treatment, surgery, appointments etc etc and the hallways that helped create my little one. Oh, well, life is about change.

Anyone know of any good lesbian resorts. I have a free Delta ticket anywhere in the US and would like to take a week for me. Looking for a pampering type place with good scenory - I like water, mountains earthy type places versus say the Las Vegas type vacations. Not much of a beach dweller either.

2. Advertisement

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Vlad you're doing a bit better - ever been to the Highlands Inn in New Hampshire?

http://www.highlandsinn-nh.com/
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see you back here! I was just about to recommend Hawaii..but read you are not a beach dweller. The skiing is awesome in the CO mtns. Not necessarily lesbian resorts, but still....

Amy