FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My BETA was negative.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    hkilleen
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

My BETA was negative.

Thanks for all the support!! I kind of had a feeling though after yesterday. Had a wonderfully long cry last night so as not to do it in front of my 3 year old son today when they did call with the news. We will start up again after the holidays. Not with an IVF or FET....we don't have the money for a fresh cycle and don't have anymore embys on ice. So, we'll start at the beginning again with the OPK's and stuff and hopefully will get it that way. I really didn't have that long of a wait when I got pregnant with my son. Just over 1 year of trying to get pregnant and we were without any m/c or other stuff. I'm very hopeful, very optimistic and in a better mood than I thought I would be today. I'm sure I can thank my adorable son for all of that. It's hard to have pity on oneself with something so amazing staring back at you. And, if we don't have another biological child and adoption is our calling for our next child, then so be it. I have had the experience with Hayden that some women never get to have. I'm so blessed and so thankful for him everyday.

Thanks again girls!
    Heather
    Proud SAHM to Hayden 3 years old!!
    Heather
    Proud SAHM to 18 month old Hayden!
    TTC #2 July 2004...our first FET

2. Advertisement

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your negative,but what a great attitude you are having. You hang in there and keep the positive attitude and keep trying and it will work out for you in whatever way it takes.

Gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about the negative, but what a POSITIVE spin you put on it. Keep us posted on the attempts and when you get the positive..or when you decide to adopt and from where and when etc!

Amy

undertherainbow
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Heather,

Well, I understand that disappointment. And it is so true, When I look at Caileigh it is really hard to have self pity. And, going through this process we all know how blessed we are to have what we have.

Thank you for sharing your journey through this transfer. As disappointing as this is you really sound like you have a balanced perspective.

Take good care
    Bonnie

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry this one didn't work out Heather - I know how excited you were! But you've got a great attitude - and you will always have lots of support and company here!

Good luck on your journey to #2 - hope it is quick from here.
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

Eskie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to read your news --

I agree having one child makes the news easier to take and glad you have a great attitude.
    DD - Dec 19, 2001

Janere
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awww shucks! I'm so sorry about your news. You have a great outlook though. Take the time through the holidays to rest, relax and enjoy family. We'll be here for you next time you go for Beta!

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heather,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your results. You do have such a good attitude! I know what you mean. We are so lucky to have our little ones...Your next one will come when and how it is meant to...it is always a journey!

Didi