FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Brookline!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brookline!!

Well - we have been in our new home for almost 2 weeks now and, other than the fact that it is a bit of a money pit, it is awesome!! Everyone in the neighborhood has been so warm and welcoming - and two doors down there is a lesbian couple with a little boy starting kindergarten with Mia and an 11 year old who would like to start baby sitting! The shops and the restaurants are amazing - we can walk to everything.

Now the Red Sox just have to start winning again.

It is great to be home!
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

2. Advertisement

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Amy,
    Congratulations on surviving the move! We hope to be out your way next year at this time. I have relatives who live in Brookline and usually stay there when I visit, although I'm not sure about that with Benji. They live a few blocks from Coolidge Corner.
    Welcome Home!
    Didi

Eskie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad your move has worked out nicely.

We are in the midst of planning our move/job search.

DP will be done current job in June 2006. We are totally looking at MA as an option. Just got your MA guide and DP went to Boston in May to scout it out at a conference.

Hope you are enjoying it. I may have lots of questions for you if we are heading your way even to peek.
    DD - Dec 19, 2001