FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
What is your religion or spiritual persuasion?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: What is your religion or spiritual persuasion?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian / Catholic

7 58.33%
  • Buddhist

0 0%
  • Islamic

1 8.33%
  • Pagan

1 8.33%
  • Jewish

2 16.67%
  • Other

1 8.33%
    Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

What is your religion or spiritual persuasion?

I thought I would spice up this board with a poll...Please feel free to post a comment about where you chose to worship and whether your house of worship celebrates same sex unions or not.

2. Advertisement

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Jewish, but barely practicing these days. My partner is a former Catholic. We would like to raise our son as a Jewish boy and so had a bris after his birth. We are still looking for a synagogue to join. There a number of Gay and Gay friendly synagogues here in the Bay Area and I know plenty of folks involved with them.

Didi

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm Jewish - but mostly cultural. Leah is definitely much more interested in religion than I am - migh make for some interesting controversies as Mia gets older. I am not opposed to her having some sorto fo religious education as long as it is education and not indoctrination - I don't want her to think that ther is only one "right" religion - or feel overly identified as Jewish so that the world becmes us and them. KWIM?
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

hkilleen
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there. We are both Catholic and Hayden is being raised Catholic. Religion is important to us though we obviously see things a little differently in our church We have a lot of gay friendly churches in our area. Washington in general is just a gay/gay friendly place

Heather
    Heather
    Proud SAHM to 18 month old Hayden!
    TTC #2 July 2004...our first FET

Eskie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are Presbyterian and both of our recent churches are very supportive.

We are both active in the church education programs and love watching DD grow up in the church
    DD - Dec 19, 2001

Frieda
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I Grew Up Luteran, My Partner Grew Up Catholic But Neither Of Us Has Religious Beliefs These Days. Our Kids Donor's Background Is Lutheran And Yewish And We Have Some Practising Buddists In Our Family. Given All That We Want Our Kids To Know About All That Is Out There And Let Them Know That They Can Decide For Themselves But That Their Parents Don't Believe In A God.