FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Weekly Check-In

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Weekly Check-In

Hi all,
    Well it's been a big week for us! Hooray for Canada! They are certainly celebrating Pride up there! I just wish that I felt that things could change for us here in the U.S. I think we have a long battle to endure before we will have national support for gay marriage.
    On a personal note, we skipped the Pride celebrations this year. DP has to have knee surgery and can't walk much. We went away for the weekend with Benji and had fun with him in the pool and at the zoo in Sacramento (DP had to attend a conference there).
    Hope all is well with you all. Did any of you go to pride celebrations where you live?

Didi

2. Advertisement

AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We just got back to Boston - I am pretty exhausted but will write more as we unpack, get moved into the new digs, recover, etc.

Very excited with everyone's news! Congrats to Gwen! Moe soon
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

Janere
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,

I started Femara on Sunday, now were just waiting until CD 12 to start the OPK's again, and then on to 2 IUI's. The Femara made me a raging b***h the first day, and today I have some heavy cramping, so hopefully it's doing it's job! I will update as soon as something new happens.

Blue
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I am from Canada but had to skip the celebrations this year due to having the new baby at home. Fortunetly my DP and I were legally able to get married last year and celebrate our love!

We are adjusting to our new little guy and getting into a routine. We are both so in love with him and sit and hold and stare for hours. It still feels like a dream some days but the time has flown by!!! He is three weeks old this Thursday. We have three dogs who have adjusted amazingly well and are protective and more excited to see the baby now then to see us!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!!!!

Christa and baby Griffin

Eskie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    DD and I just returned home from 10 days in Alaska visiting my family.

We are getting into high gear regarding moving and starting to get resume's together for DP so we can start deciding where to live and setup for the adoption in the next two years.
    DD - Dec 19, 2001