FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
12weeks

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

12weeks

Hey everyone..I just hit the 12 week mark today of my pregnancy. I had an appointment with my OB today for the first time and she said everything was looking great! I also got to hear the heart beat= 162/minute. It was amazing. I've had 4 ultrasounds with RE which were wonderful as well, but there's just something about hearing the heart beat and going to the first OB appointment. I feel like I've graduated or something.

Well, just wanted to update on how I was doing. I hope all is well with everyone!

Gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

2. Advertisement

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gwen,
    How wonderful! Enjoy this time...the second trimester is just around the corner and it is the best! Soon you will feel the flutters of movement and watch as belly takes on a life of it's own (mine still has a life of it's own after two years!). So glad things are going so well. Do you have a gender preference?

Didi

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Didi...I say I want a boy, but would be totally happy with a little girl too. DP definitely wants a girl.

Gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! 12 weeks is a milestone by anybody's book. Enjoy the time as it goes by so quickly

Amy

Eskie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    DP is also very happy to have hit 14 weeks now -- we keep hoping her stomach will settle down

It seems like it has but DP is working to many hours and the fatigue is a big problem.
    We are counting down the days til July is over and Aug will be better.
    DD - Dec 19, 2001