FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Glad to find this Board!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mommytojaelynn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to find this Board!

Hello everyone!

I just found out about this board from the IUI site, and sooo glad I did. I know theres other people in my shoes, just glad to finally be able to share

Well here is my story, My DP and I have a 15 month old beautiful girl, she was conceived after, ( 2 tries at home with a known donor who donated for us, and we injected ourselves, no luck, then 5 IUI cycles, no luck, all with clomid, and one with HCG)

This still wasnt working , so I had a LAP done and found stage 2-3 endometriosis. So I begged my doc to let me try at home 1 more time (he was against this), and GUESS WHAT? it worked the first try after the LAP! So to all who havent tried a LAP after TTC, strongly encourage your RE or OB. I truly belive it helped clear out all the gunk and debris in my tubes!

SO now, were TTC #2, and going to a RE, who wont use known donor, so were using ANON DS from xytex lab

I am CD9, (used clomid day 3-7), will have sono and BW on the 24th, to check out follies, and go from there!

Sorry so long, just anxious and happy to be here!

P.S. Im also young, 25 and Im a labor and delivery nurse. MY DP is 31 and stays home with our DD.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon~~~~~~~~~Michelle

2. Advertisement

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the board! Best of luck with your upcoming cycle and congratulations on your little 15 month old (aren't toddlers fun!).

Let us know how things go with your upcoming IUI. I'm so glad I posted on that board...We've picked up a few folks from there!

Didi

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey...I replied to your message on the IUI board. Nice to see another one around my age...I'm 24. Not glad that you are going through infertility, sometimes it's just hard being so young going through infertility, when everyone I know are SO fertile. I'm a nurse too! Very cool...have actually seen a lot of nurses on the boards. Welcome to this board now, as I have already welcomed you on the other one!

Gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the boards!

I don't envy you on clomid. I did that for awhile...I was out of my mind with hot flashes and (apparent) mood swings!

I, unfortunately, had to move on to the stronger drugs BUT the effects are WAY less.

Glad the lap worked for you! GOod luck and keep us informed!

Amy