FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Sunday updates!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    AmyP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arrow Sunday updates!!!

I guess we really are finally going home! We just enrolled Mia in Summer camp in Boston starting the third week of July. gulp. It feels funny to have something planned with an actual date.

Other than that it's been a good week. It's weird, but Mia seems extremely robust and out there lately, but also unusually fragile and able to melt down, etc. I wonder if it's part of the transition to school - and just in general how fast she seems to be growig up lately.

Oh - one other thing - our good friends here jsut implanted 2 embies today - VERY EXCITING! Does anyone here know what that means in terms of probablitlities - like... is that a very big hurdle to get over in the IVF world?? (I'm afraid to ask them -because, needless to say, they are very stressed out....

So what's new with everyone???
    Amy

Mom to Mia
    born Guatemala 4/2/2000
    home to Boston 7/5/2001

2. Advertisement

Didi1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new here...just work work work....I'm so tired! I've been really stressed lately...especially now that my mother is living with us. My blood pressure is up and I'm kinda worried about my health. Having a child makes these issues even more crucial. I want to stay healthy for him.
    Benji is great. Learning new words every day. This is such an amazing age. They are learning so much, so fast!
    Amy, are you excited to be moving back. I'll be back east in a year or two...have a lot of family back there! We'll have to get together!

Didi