FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
BFN but tons of symptoms

nervousandnew
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

BFN but tons of symptoms

Hey so I got a BFN (big fat negative) yesterday, but I just... I just know I'm pregnant... I can't exactly explain it... I just know... I knew before ny missed period. I have a very normal flow. Lasts 5 days exactly and always starts the exact day itself expected to.

I feel like I'm being driven up a wall with this waiting for my hcg levels to get high enough to give me a BFP (or my period to start). I am disabled and unable to work so I'm just at home all day thinking about it...

My husband has been wonderful and supportuve, and we are pretty much gearing up for another early mc at this point...

I'm so lost on what to do... how often to test... when to test again...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement

NurPractitioner
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Did you do a home pregnancy and got the negative? Have you been to have your beta level checked?

Sending you positive thoughts!
    PCOS and Tubal Issues
    Him--perfect
    1st IVF OE in 2015 in Barbados; 15 retreived, 2 made it for transfer, none for freeze=BFN
    2nd DE 4/2018--donor canceled due to poor stim
    3rd-5/2018 using my own eggs
    result= 21 retreived, 17 fertilized, day 6= 6 to PGS test, 3 Perfect embies frozen
    4th 8/2018 using my own eggs. Hoping to bank more embies!
    Thanks nervousandnew thanked for this post

nervousandnew
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NurPractitioner View Post
    Did you do a home pregnancy and got the negative? Have you been to have your beta level checked?

Sending you positive thoughts!
    Yes it was a home pregnancy test. Never tried getting beta levels checked... sorry to sound silly (have no one I can ask irl)... who do I call to get that done? My OBGYN or my GP?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NurPractitioner
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Your RE or OB. It isn't silly to ask. Its why you are on this forum to learn and to get support.

I hope it is BFP!!
    PCOS and Tubal Issues
    Him--perfect
    1st IVF OE in 2015 in Barbados; 15 retreived, 2 made it for transfer, none for freeze=BFN
    2nd DE 4/2018--donor canceled due to poor stim
    3rd-5/2018 using my own eggs
    result= 21 retreived, 17 fertilized, day 6= 6 to PGS test, 3 Perfect embies frozen
    4th 8/2018 using my own eggs. Hoping to bank more embies!
    Thanks nervousandnew thanked for this post