FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Tooth broken - 22 weeks pregnant with twins

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    oliviaprincess
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Tooth broken - 22 weeks pregnant with twins

Hi everyone,

I am 22 weeks pregnant with twins and the last day I noticed that one of my teeth broke and it has exposed a filling now. It has been 9 months since I moved to Dubai with my husband and the filling had done by our dentist in India.

I am worried and confused about the mercury exposure harming my babies . I got an appointment with a prosthodontist in Dubai this Thursday and hopefully, he will patch it up.

I didn't have any dental problems in the past and had just one filling. But since being pregnant I have been suffering from severe teeth pain (especially in the morning). I also have morning sickness which lasts for almost 2 hours.

Has any of you faced such difficulties during pregnancy?

I am totally worried about the exposed mercury could harm my babies.

I know, the dentist would advise me about this. But I just want to know your experiences too.

Thanks in advance.

2. Advertisement

SC-Kelley M.
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everything went all right!