FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
help, miscarriage? (long ago ivfer

boobear2872
    waiting and hoping
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful

Exclamation help, miscarriage? (long ago ivfer

I used to post in the ivf seccion ages ago. Anyway, I was 12 days late, never tested positive on any test but I done that before but felt pregnant anyway. 4 days ago I started to bleed nothing heavy at all had a few clots and then something that looked like a sac, my period was not even the same color. I keep having bad pains on my left side. I have problems with my tubes so I thought nothing of it. Anyway had the worst head ache since a bit before yesterday. Yesterday morning I had this odd colored stuff on my pad and it smelled really bad, I had no idea what it was but again its a period, who knows...right after that I got a gush and on my pad was clear white jelly maybe the amount you put on toast. I thought again weird but nothing of it. middle of last night something plopped into the toilette small and curled up, I took it out because it looked different and things have been weird, I took a million pictures, it degraded a bit as I did but my heart sank i know what it is. and it looked to be dated about right too , even put it in google imaging I have a cord part of a what looks to be a cord and also what looks to be tiny placenta, One side round and bumpyish and the other flat as a board, the cord looks like string....

i WOULD LIKE iF ITS OK FOR ME TO PUT THE PICS UP OR SOME AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? I still bleeding light its brown blood but im still hurting on my left tube. Plus have this horrible headache still. I'm not 100 percent but pretty sure, It has a tail in some of the pics I have it also had the beginning of arms when i wet to rehydrate it I was able to spread them. I hope its ok to put here and ask all these questions, Im not sure where to post there, where to ask, what to do. First time I think Im pregnant in a very long time, If I didnt miss it I think i would of had time to get the meds I need to keep it. It has two eyes too. Im just so upset and wont put any pics up unless its ok.
    Do I call my doctor, I have blocked tubes...well one blocked and the other they where not 100 percent sure. If I didnt say it before it looks to be dated 4-6 weeks, more when I first looked 5-6.
    Im just sooooo upset and so confused and so dont know what to do. Its been ages since I been to the fertility doc and top it off we just lost our health insurance. Which makes me even more confused on what to do? What did come out first the color and smell, was terrible though. (yolk sak)?

is it ok to get some advice and to put pics? not even sure if this is the right area, like I said I used to post in the infertility ivf section and then donor egg section but that was well over a yr ago. We decided to leave it to god.
    Im posting this so people don't get offended on how I may type and talk since we dont know one another. I have Aspergers Syndrome, So please know I may sound business like or commanding or confused at times. Im not though.

2. Advertisement

Patient-One
    LET THE JOURNEY CONTINUE!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    I think you should put it in a jar maybe with water to keep it hygrated and call the doctor. Sound like you miscarried and if that's the case the need to check you out. Ensure you don't have anything left over that could cause problems later. Sorry that you are going though this. Blocked tubes or partially blocked, miracles happen that egg could have found that tiny window to pass through. Best of luck to you.
    ME - 38, DH - 45
    IVF - 01/12, ER - 06 Feb, ET - 09 Feb
    BETA #1 - 80.3 (12dp3dt), #2 - 183.6 (15dp3dt) - b/g twins
    Ruptured Membrane 06/16/12 - Maximus
    Born at 23 weeks 03 July 12 - 23 July 12 - Anaya
    FET - March 2014 - BFN
    IVF 2 - 08/2015, ER - 13 Aug, ET 18 Aug
    BETA #1 - 84 (9dp5dt), #2 - 225 (11dp5dt), #3 - 1303 (15dp5dt) - 4/15/16
    FET2 - around 26 Jun 17

boobear2872
    waiting and hoping
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Thank you so much for getting back to me, I was going to do that but was in shock and was scared and ended up flushing , im embarrassed about doing that too.

can I put the pictures up? Maybe it wasnt? Anyone here go through this and could say this is what I do think it is? Maybe in a pm? Im calling my doc now...i called last night cuz I still have pain but no doctor called back (
    Im posting this so people don't get offended on how I may type and talk since we dont know one another. I have Aspergers Syndrome, So please know I may sound business like or commanding or confused at times. Im not though.

Patient-One
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    I can't answer about posting. The coordinators would have to confirm that. Hoping for the best for you.
    ME - 38, DH - 45
    FET - March 2014 - BFN
    FET2 - around 26 Jun 17

boobear2872
    waiting and hoping
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    I went to the hospital because Im still hurting on my side and explained to my doctor whats going on. I had a horrible experience, though I showed the intern pa, what went on and told her she like your only that late, you have to be months and months for this, she didnt let me finish that I have an infertility problem and that normally Im a 28-30 day girl but NOT always, so I may have been further along plus what i put in google imaging showed exactly what came out. She brushed it off as blood clot and that was that, treated me horrible the entire time, then they did a stomach us, said did you get a hysterectomy?? wtf?? Dont worry many women in there 40's get this for one reason or another, um no,....I think I would have mentioned that. They said they couldnt find any of my (lady anatomy)...
    Then someone else did it, I saw my uterus was a circle not flat, oh that happens with people who have had kids and I have a cyst on my ovary. I asked couldnt that be a progesterone cyst? Her answer no and no. She like you where never pregnant that was a clot and oh yes, she still couldnt find the other half of my lady anatomy at all. I seem to be missing a tube and a ovary which not for nothing would bring concern. I also have bacteria, blood and mucus in my urine which was not treated. Its like without examining me she made up her mind so nothing had to do with pregnancy, my doctor wanted a progesterone hcg test, they did the other one which just answers yes or no. You know where you need to be 25 mui for it to be yes. Of course if im mc it will be lower which is why he asked for this one and wants to make sure I have nothing in my tubes since there blocked. She was also supposed to call him when I came in and I told her but she didnt. Im told its up to description of doctor treating you. So I sat there shaking in pain crying alone for 2 hours in a dark room with no call button , they where supposed to give me something for the pain but FORGOT. i STILL HAVE bits of stuff coming out of me, I was supposed to go to my doctor today however since I got home 4 am, I DIDNT make it to my early app. i slept through my alarm clock. Im so pissed off at how I was (untreated ill call it and treated). I asked for the names of the people who treated me and two cops walked up and one grabbed me. He said I dont need to know that and if I dont remove myself from the ER he will arrest me. Im disabled and I have a cane, he yanked me forward so fast I fell. My knee has two bumps and its bruised and so is my elbow. I said I came in here for help and I got treated horribly and now , this is my patient rights to know who treated me and your threatening to arrest me plus drop me. today im still feeling like poop. I still have bits that are coming out but no period. I wish I made my app today, not only for me but to tell the doctor how the staff treated me once the pa made her assumption about me.

just terrible night and im still hurting... I really dont know what to do, my left tube hurts, funny enough they cant see my left tube or my ovary. Its kind of concerning.

boobear2872
    waiting and hoping
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    btw thank you for listening, im in tears right now
    Likes b_jones liked this post

Patient-One
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Each hospital should have a office that deals with patient's rights. I would go back and see them. Your records should show who treated you. Sorry you are going through this.
    ME - 38, DH - 45
    FET - March 2014 - BFN
    FET2 - around 26 Jun 17
    Thanks boobear2872 thanked for this post
    Likes boobear2872 liked this post

boobear2872
    waiting and hoping
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    to upload a picture here do I need to upload it someplace else first?

Patient-One
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Check you messages you may have an email from another member asking you to send the image to her for her to look at.
    ME - 38, DH - 45
    FET - March 2014 - BFN
    FET2 - around 26 Jun 17

tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You can upload a picture on www. tinypic.com and then post the images here. I don't see why you can't post it since this is your thread and you have sufficiently warned about what you would be posting. You could alternatively also send them to me and I can show them to SIL who is an RE.
    As for the doctor, what the hell is wrong with her? You should go and speak to the complaints office, not for her opinion but for the way she treated you. Lastly, you could always book for a second opinion with another doctor. A second opinion is never a bad idea
    Little Killian born at 9.59pm on 30th April 2016