FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Low HCG??????

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Fishert3
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Low HCG??????

Hi ladies. Im just looking for a little insight and/or success stories. I went in last Thursday for my bloodwork and my HCG was 138. They tested again this morning and it came back 390. My nurse didnt sound very optimistic and told me that my doc usually want to see the numbers grow by 50-60%. I asked her if my levels were low and she said they'll know more Wednesday at my next draw. Are my numbers low? I thought we were fine so long as the numbers keep going up. Im nervous because I havent had a positive test in 7 years. We've been through IVF, IUI, and several FET's. This is a natural cycle. I am really praying for some devine intervention. Has anyone experienced these types of numbers or low betas?

2. Advertisement

BC-Tryn depriest
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    You just keep going...dont give up..as far as I'm concerned as long as there rising your good..they do want to see double in 48 hrs but some clinic go 72 hrs answer some just keep going and see..
    Me.44 tubes tied
    Dh.30 low count and motility
    1st defet: 3-21-2016 chimical