FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Pregnancy symptoms

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    parisavi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Pregnancy symptoms

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here though I have been lurking here for years! Finally I had my bfp on 15dpo last week and today I am 22dpo. Given I have irregular cycles i believe I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant. Except the super sore breasts and some breathlessness here and there I pretty much have no symptoms absolutely whatsoever.....given I have had a loss before- no symptoms is freaking me out. My first beta draw was on 15dpo(12:45pm) and it was 443 and the second was on 17dpo(8:30AM) and was 873 with a doubling time of 44.5 hrs....have my u/s this thu but no symptoms and being absolutely normal is bothering me

2. Advertisement

parisavi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any help anyone?

JesK
    is feeling thankful and in shock STILL!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone is different. You may have no side effects right now, and a ton next week!

With my son I didn't right away. Then at like six weeks I was soo nauseous all the time.
    Thanks parisavi thanked for this post

parisavi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!!

Andrewsgirl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    How are things going? I usually got sick week 6 to 7, and it lasted thru week 10 with girls.

Eveline
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parisavi View Post
    Hello everyone,

This is my first post here though I have been lurking here for years! Finally I had my bfp on 15dpo last week and today I am 22dpo. Given I have irregular cycles i believe I am exactly 5 weeks pregnant. Except the super sore breasts and some breathlessness here and there I pretty much have no symptoms absolutely whatsoever.....given I have had a loss before- no symptoms is freaking me out. My first beta draw was on 15dpo(12:45pm) and it was 443 and the second was on 17dpo(8:30AM) and was 873 with a doubling time of 44.5 hrs....have my u/s this thu but no symptoms and being absolutely normal is bothering me
    Oh, hun! You shouldn’t worry about lack of early pregnancy symptoms so much. In about 2-3 weeks the symptoms will hit you and then you'll know all about it!!! I was pretty similar, no real symptoms apart from cramping.. And then it all hit at about 6-7 weeks! Then I laughed at myself and all that sort of things which were bothering my head. The tiredness and nausea you get then is something else!
    I agree with girls, we are very different. Some women never get symptoms and even each pregnancy is different. So don't worry about lack of symptoms now, what you’re feeling looks just good for this time period. Moreover you don't have long to wait for the scan. It's difficult to relax during pregnancy. You go from milestone to milestone. It definitely gets a little easier as you progress but irrational thoughts do seem to creep in along the way. I spent all my free time walking in the fresh air, sewing and listening to music. (We’ve recently passed DE IVF in Biotexcom. Have got well deserved BFP and are enjoying our pregnancy as well as we can, talking much, sharing things, taking photos etc.!! )
    Stay busy and take care of yourself. Everything’s gonna be alright! Hugs

jessjoy
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with others. In a week you could feel dozens of them! However, symptoms start to be perceptible when you're already 3 weeks pregnant. So be patient and try to think positively!