FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
1 year stats

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored

1 year stats

Well Zoey had her 1 year appointment and it went well. Her pedi and I agree she's very petite. 27.5 inches long 10th%, 18lbs 5ozs 8th% she only gained 4ozs in 3 months, and her noggin is 47.5 60th% . So because her she's low in weight we have to give her 1 can of pedisure a day and start vitamins hoping it will increase her appitite. I also have to continue to give her the Next Step Enfamil with half mik because the formula has more calories and calcium than milk. At least she's perportioned, well kind of her head is a little big but she has to have a big head for that big brain.
    me 33 mommy to Zoey 4 years old
    TTC #1 02/01
    It's a girl Zoey Lee-Ann born 12/13/05 1:29am 6lbs8ozs

2. Advertisement

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi Jill

My DS is also petite. He weighed about 19 LBs at his 1 yr appointment. As long as she is thriving. My ds is 20m and he is still on Follow up formula. He now weighs 24lb. So thats 5lb in 8 months. I will take that anytime. He also has daily vitamins

Renee
    Renee

EriMichelle
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you know how big Kai is - 95% with head, weight and height! My big boy!

Miss Zoey is just really active - I am sure she just burns all those calories you are giving her!
    me-Erin dh-Brian ds-Kai born 11/8/05
    IVF#1: 8/04 - Ectopic
    IVF#2: 3/05 - BFP!
    IVF#3:12/07 - BFN!
    IUI Natural Cycle 3/08 - BFN!
    IVF#4 4/08: Blighted Ovum ;0(
    IVF #5 11/09 BFN (One frozen embryo left)
    Natural FET #1 One lil embryo - BFP! EDD May 3, 2011
    Scheduled C- Section - EDD Last week in April, 2011
    It's a Boy

shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Little Miss Zoey is doing well. I was thinking I would try pediasure on ds as well since he won't eat. What kind of vitamins are you giving her?
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

Blondie8
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear she's doing well and hope the extra vitamins and stuff helps.

DS has a big noggin' too, which explains why he hates to have clothing pulled over his head!
    “Children don’t belong to us. They are litle strangers who arrive in our lives and give us the pleasure and duty of caring for them–but we don’t own them. We help them become who they are.” Gloria Steinem

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    Shanni she's taking the Poly Vi Sol by Enfamil once a day. They smell horrible and as long as I give her a cup of water after she's fine.
    TTC #1 02/01

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hummmm dd is now 14 months old and is still 20 pounds. At that appt. she was considered 50% percentile in both weight and height but that was in October. She has been to the doctors a few times since for a cold and 2 ear infections and yup still is at 20 pounds. They didn't say anything about weight to me and when I expressed a little concern they said maybe because she is really active which she is. She is a hardy sleeper but when she is up she is non stop till she goes to bed. I will have to see next month at her next well visit and see what they say.

She is an ok eater and I was thinking pedisure but not until they see her again.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

flagirl
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great appt! Nothing wrong with being petite! Natalie's appt is tommorrow. She is pretty small too. Weight wise anyway. I think she is 18-something......maybe 19. But she is pretty long. At least she typically has been. I can't wait to see tommorrow. But I dread the shots. Did Zoey have to have shots? I hope they don't tell us to do follow up formula. After having to buy they hypoallergenic stuff for a year I really want to be free of that bill. May have to check out teh pediasure stuff. Are you going to try to wean her from the bottle? I have to admit I am in no hurry there!
    Tina

Two precious girls -
    Anna (4/25/03) and Natalie (12/10/05).

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hi Tina,

Yes she did have shots in her arms. OMG I don't know why they did them in her arm poor thing her arms hurt her on Saturday so bad, every time I picked her up she cried. I hear ya on the formula but the next step enfamil I got at Target for 17.00 and $5 off so not bad. I tried milk and it gave her diarrhea so bad but when I give her half soy and half milk she's fine. I have been giving her 1 bottle in the morning and 1 at night and when she's home during the day with me I give her sippy cups during the day. I think the morning and night bottle will be the hardest to break.
    TTC #1 02/01