FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
what are you getting dh for Christmas

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

what are you getting dh for Christmas

Mine is so hard to get stuff for. He did get himself his big plasma tv and with installation of the surround sound, fancy remote - he got himself a LOVELY christmas.
    I still need to get something so I got the sweater, a French Coffee press ( he loves kitchen gadgets) and a framed Vintage Port Wine poster for his future wine cellar that he wants in our basement. Hope he likes it. Last year I got him a watch of Amazon that really never worked properly
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

2. Advertisement

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We decided on $150 tops this year and dh is a big Nascar fan. I got an autographed car of his driver and a matching hat. That's from dd. Me and him don't exchange anymore - lol. I wanted to get him a #1 dad charm but think I'll wait till Father's Day for that.

I went ahead and bought me a christmas present from dd already. I got a kid charm with her birth stone with a necklace.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dee32 we are huge NASCAR fans also Jimmie Johnson is our driver. For the last couple of years we have gone to California Speedway for the weekend and stayed in the infield. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Okay my dh is also a huge USC football fan. Two years ago I was going to get him tickets but we were starting treatments so money was a little low. Then last year I was going to get him season tickets but when Zoey was 1.5 weeks old he crashed my car by rear ending someone, so that was his Season Ticket money. I was so bummed because I wanted the tickets so bad but my dh is irresponsible. So I was thinking of getting them this year hopefully for real this time. Oh and also one of those Alcohawk from sharper image they are so cool. My mom got one and they take your Blood Alcohol Level. I don't want to make him sound like this big time drinker but their are nights he goes out with the guys and I just worry until he gets home like I said my husband is irresponsible. I actually tink everyone should have one to keep in their car if they go out and drink it's an eye opener. We had our Christmas party on Sunday and I had some yummy mimosa's (my sister drove she's pregnant) but when we got back to my mom's I blew a .10 and I wasn't even a little tipsy I felt fine. But that's what I blew so I waited to go home.
    me 33 mommy to Zoey 4 years old
    TTC #1 02/01
    It's a girl Zoey Lee-Ann born 12/13/05 1:29am 6lbs8ozs

OurFirst
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    DD is giving dh boxers and socks for Christmas and a fishing sign to put in his shop. We usually don't exchange gifts. We bought a computer at the end of Nov. so I guess that is our gift to one another.
    Jen

BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    fresh socks and underwear.... as always. He actually requests this and he NEVER buys any clothes for himself and very rarely for me and NEVER for the boys. I am getting him a nice picnic blanket and a plush soft tv blanket for us. The rest of his present are OUR presents: a new bathroom and landscaping for the yard!!!
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    jillgalindo: we are Matt Kenseth fans. DH has been for years. When he first got into it he picked him because of DeWalt which are most of DH's tool's and because of where he is from and a Green Bay Packers Fan like DH.

I haven't gone to a race yet but plan to when dd gets olders. We all will go. He goes to Pocono's, Delaware, and Virginia. We are in NJ.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh you have to go they are so much fun. Okay I think your dh is a bigger fan than us since he travels. We just wait until they come to California. We have been J.J. fans for quite a few years now since my husband and BIL work for Lowes. My 5 year old nephew calls himself Zack Jimmie Johnson and his whole room is NASCAR from his ceiling fan to his sheets, to cute. If you ever make it to a California Race let me know I will meet you there
    me 33 mommy to Zoey 4 years old
    TTC #1 02/01
    It's a girl Zoey Lee-Ann born 12/13/05 1:29am 6lbs8ozs

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi

I am getting DH an ipod. I just bought a new digital camera so thats our Christmas gift. Akshay is giving dad a sweater,jeans,shirt and leather jacket. Also getting Dh a new Sonicare brush.
    Renee