FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Tell us about your Thanksgiving

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mrs.H
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tell us about your Thanksgiving

We went to church in the morning. Then we headed to my sister's for our dinner. It was very good. Cornish game hens instead of Turkey. A wonderful change. We visited and ate and ate. Our famiy spent the night at their house and then my sister and I went shopping in the morning.
    Monica

Claire, Lily, Tess

2. Advertisement

shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    well it turns out that my MIL was very sick so we stayed home at the last minute and invited ourselves to our best friends for lunch. It was great for me no tiny tough bed to sleep on. DH on the other hand missed his family.
    We did get to spend some great time together as a family. We went to a christmas tree farm and got 2 trees for our house. Our home is all decorated and we are enjoying the season
    DH managed to snag a flat screen huge tv on sale so his christmas pressie is take care of. I am doing good this year already getting some of that stuff done.
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi

Glad you girls had a great Thanksgiving. When I lived in Boston we had our American friends invite us for Thanksgiving and it was great. Love it

Renee
    Renee

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    DD woke up sick the day before but wasn't too bad or at least I thought so on Thanksgiving we all got ready and packed in the car to drive a normal 1 hour drive. My family and dh's family were going out to dinner. The parkway was so horrible that it took 30 minutes to go a normal 5 minutes and it was a sea of cars and dd had a total meltdown not feeling well and was screaming which she never does in the car so we made a decision to turn around, went thru Boston Market drive thru and got a full meal and headed home, changed into pj's, ate and watched movies and it was wonderful. DD was even happier at home and played.

We basically stayed in a lot of the weekend because all of us are sick but yesterday too dd to our local lighting of the christmas tree and she went on a pony ride and met Santa for the first time and got her picture taken and loved him. Was upset when I took her off his lap. Too funny. So I am a little behind schedule. This weekend we will decorate and then I'll power shop for a week and wrap and still have plenty of time to enjoy the holidays.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    We went to Catalina for the weekend it's a little island a 1 hour boat ride from Long Beach. It was a very nice relaxing weekend. We went to the catalina Country Club for Thanksgiving dinner. There was 24 of us so we had a private roome which was great the kids got to run wild without bothering anyone. I am sick of eating I feel that's all we did all weekend because there isn't much more to do in Catalina than eat. We rented Golf Carts to drive Zoey loved it she didn't know what to think, we walked up and down the boardwalk about 100 times. Watched the USC vs. Notre Dame game GO USC good game and got very tipsy. All the kids went on the semi-submarine to see the fish. It was a great weekend!!
    me 33 mommy to Zoey 4 years old
    TTC #1 02/01
    It's a girl Zoey Lee-Ann born 12/13/05 1:29am 6lbs8ozs