FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
~~~~~Friday Five~~~~~

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Blondie8
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

~~~~~Friday Five~~~~~

To give due credit, some questions were borrowed from another BB

1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner?

2. Nails--real? polish, what colour, special events or always?

3. What websites do you visit regularly?

4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't.

5. Your child's current favorite play activity
    “Children don’t belong to us. They are litle strangers who arrive in our lives and give us the pleasure and duty of caring for them–but we don’t own them. We help them become who they are.” Gloria Steinem

2. Advertisement

Blondie8
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner?

DH coming home. He walked in, I handed him DH and had a twenty minute break.

Event #1: I turned my head to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer and darling monkey boy grabbed a 40 ounce bottle of vodka from the storage shelves and dropped it. (We had forgotten it was even there, really it was our fault, it was squished behind the boxes of cereal and crackers, a leftover from our wedding 6 years ago.) Glass and vodka everywhere. He was fine, though the house smelled like a nightclub after closing and I shut the door and left the glass clean up for later

Event #2 was at lunch, we were having butternut squash soup, DS has just learned that if he kicks his legs high and hard he can push the tray lever and send the tray crashing off the high chair. He chose that exact time to try out his new skill and the soup went flying, hitting the walls, floor, himself, my slippers, even the high chair.

Real, I paint them for big events and usually end up scraping and chipping it off right after. Don't like the feeling of it on my nails.

A local one for news, FT, BBC, that's about it

Stick to an exercise regime, submit taxes and paper work, organize photo albums, write my Christmas cards, the list could go on and on and on

I'd have to say dancing to music and playing with wooden puzzles and making sloppy messes
    Last edited by Blondie8; 11-24-2006 at 01:28 PM.
    “Children don’t belong to us. They are litle strangers who arrive in our lives and give us the pleasure and duty of caring for them–but we don’t own them. We help them become who they are.” Gloria Steinem

Mrs.H
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner? Being with family and friends

2. Nails--real? polish, what colour, special events or always? never polished

3. What websites do you visit regularly? just this one

4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't. get the curtains sewn for my dining room and living room

5. Your child's current favorite play activity Kitchen. She loves to put things in pots and then take them out and pretend to feed you.

Claire, Lily, Tess

BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

NOT HAVING TO COOK ANY OF IT!!!!

NO NAILS ~ VERY SHORT ... REAL... POLISH RARELY!

FT, PBS kids with DS, SHOPPING WEBSITES

START OVER WITH DS PHOTO ALBUMS SINCE THEY WERE ALL RUINED BY KATRINA'S FLOOD WATERS. AND ALSO START THE BABY'S PHOTO ALBUM.

DS (ALMOST 6) RIDING HIS BIKE DOWN "MONKEY HILL" (HIGHEST POINT IN THE CITY-LOL!) THE BABY: PLAYING OUTSIDE!
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)

shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner? Ok since today is Sunday we can assume last night was Thursday and I would say it was the sweet potato thingy.

2. Nails--real? polish, what colour, special events or always? Fake at the moment because I was fed up with my crappy nails and after one fill so far I have had enough and they are going. They just don't look as good after that first week. So apart from my recent fakes I do naked because I never find time

3. What websites do you visit regularly? Hmmmmmmmm at the moment I am using photoworks to make an album for grandparents christmas presents but I don't have a special site I visit apart from here

4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't. LOL I have a ton of things I have been meaning to do. Shaving my legs... or Like finish unpacking boxes from our move in JULY. Or making ds's baby album started and got no where. Tons of little craft projects that sound like a good idea and I get bored half way thru. Probably most on my mind at the moment is my effort in trying to do a bible study daily and I can't seem to make myself. I just get side tracked doing other stuff and never get to it.

5. Your child's current favorite play activity - that would be chasing the dog. They go round and round chasing each other until he gets knocked over and hurt.
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Since its Monday I will assume it was Thursday. Dh had to attend a works dinner so I just got a turkey sandwich.

Real, On speacial occassions a burnt platinum

[/B]3. What websites do you visit regularly?
    Amazon, Expatwoman, News24

[/B]4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't.
    Go on a diet

5. Your child's current favorite play activity[B]
    He loves the outdoor to go for a walk or ride his bike
    Renee

jillgalindo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bored
    1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner? Being with family

2. Nails--real? polish, what colour, special events or always? never polish

3. What websites do you visit regularly? this one

4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't. Hmmmm there's a lot

5. Your child's current favorite play activity? she now cover's her face with a blanket and plays peek a boo with us
    me 33 mommy to Zoey 4 years old
    TTC #1 02/01
    It's a girl Zoey Lee-Ann born 12/13/05 1:29am 6lbs8ozs

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Even if it wasn't Thanksgiving last night where you live, what was your favorite part of last night's dinner? Being alone with DH abnd DD

2. Nails--real? polish, what colour, special events or always? never polish

3. What websites do you visit regularly? this one

4. Something you've really been meaning to do but haven't. I could write pages worth but I think the one that is really bugging me is a photo album and baby book for dd. I have slacked big time and have the piles of photos to prove it.

5. Your child's current favorite play activity? Peek a boo and putting stuff into my tupperwear containers like blocks and taking them out. Oh and building stuff with her blocks and then knocking them down.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna