FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Today...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Today...

I take ds to a Mothers Morning out program on Thursdays so he can socialized. This morning as he walked away in his teachers arms, I thought every Thursday I do this I leave a little bit of my heart there. I rush back excited to see him and get that part back
    I have FINALLY made it to the gym. We signed up for LA Fitness in August and never made it in. Since we moved everything has to change and I was a little dubious about going to a co-ed gym (its been a while I was going to a female one for 4 yrs). Well the nursery in there is AWESOME and ds seems to love it. The gym members were not what I expected (hotties strutting their stuff) it was full of mommies like me who were getting a work out. So I am glad i went and am finally making the NEEDED effort to loose some weight - FOR REAL this time. Can someone hold me accountable
    Oh I also went for a pedi and got FAKE nails LOL I can't wait for dh to check these talons out. The actually look real and I feel pretty....lol the things we do.
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

2. Advertisement

Mrs.H
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Today we went to the zoo in the spur of the moment. It's a beautiful day here and it was very quiet at the zoo. I'm so glad we went. This might be the last chance for a while.

Sounds like you had a great day. I could use the gym too. I still have at least 25 lbs. to loose. I lost 13 and then kind of quit. I need to start up again.
    Monica

Claire, Lily, Tess

sandra524
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I would love to be able to go to the gym to get rid of the belly that stayed and won't go away. But I am getting my execise, today I had the pleasure of chasing my son in the pet store while I was trying to get Tasha some stuff. He is pretty quick and I am not as fast as I use to be because of the surgery but 3 or 4 more weeks of therapy and I will be back to my old self.
    Sandra
    I am 43, DH is 36
    C.J born 4/83 by c-section
    M.F Born 2-16-05 by c-section.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mohandas K. Gandhi: