FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My weekend

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

My weekend

Well my ds and I both survived being away from each other. Actually it was like old times really I could have forgotten for 5 minutes that I had a precious baby 4 hours away.
    We went to a "Walk Thru the Bible" retreat, it was just what we both needed the wknd before our transfer. It was very refreshing and uplifting. My only complaint was i still had to wake up at 6am Maybe now i can leave him we can plan a weekend where we laze around and don't have to get up.
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

2. Advertisement

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How nice!!!!!! I have to confess me and dh actually won a trip to Montana thru Marlboro. It was an all expensive paid trip to their ranch with airfair, food, alcohol, a check, free gifts like camera's, clothes, etc. and you got to sign up for a ton of activities and we got to 4 days before the trip and I cancelled because I could not fly 6 hours away and be away from dd. Now I feel like we should of gone. We were going to leave on our anniversary too. Couldn't of been more perfect but I just couldn't. Stupid right?
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

Mrs.H
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Glad you had a great weekend! I went on a Mom-time getaway a few weekends ago that was a Christian retreat for moms. It was so refreshing!!!! Isn't it good to know that you can go away and come back a better mommy?

Dh and I are going away in a few weeks to celebrate his b-day. We'll be gone overnight one night. My sister is watching the girls. I can hardly wait. We haven't been away in about 2 1/2 years. That's WAY too long.
    Monica

Claire, Lily, Tess

shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dee32
    How nice!!!!!! I have to confess me and dh actually won a trip to Montana thru Marlboro. It was an all expensive paid trip to their ranch with airfair, food, alcohol, a check, free gifts like camera's, clothes, etc. and you got to sign up for a ton of activities and we got to 4 days before the trip and I cancelled because I could not fly 6 hours away and be away from dd. Now I feel like we should of gone. We were going to leave on our anniversary too. Couldn't of been more perfect but I just couldn't. Stupid right?
    No I don't think you are stupid, I was only a 4hr drive, not a plane ride away. I told dh I couldn't do a flight yet.

Monica :- enjoy your night away, I can only imagine with 3 children how that will be peaceful.
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi

Glad you had a great weekend. I know how difficult it must be to tear yourself away from your lil babies. I have never been away from DS until I had to go for a little op. Dh stayed at his moms place and took care of DS. Lets say Dh was more worked up than anyone else. He was so scared that Akshay was going to scream and not sleep. The little bugger was an angel and did not even look for me.

We have to work on leaving him without both of us present. I need a good holiday or weekend away.
    Renee