FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Who is pleased with....

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Who is pleased with....

their body? Or should I say who has accepted it? I have struggled to find the energy to loose the extra 20lbs that I have kept on but have failed miserably. I had to use weight watchers to loose that 20 before I got pg anyway so I KNOW my body likes being 155lbs. It's not just the weight though, its the ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS that go with it.
    Its ok though I am vain enough to require some kind of plastic when I am done with this baby factory. The funny thing is I will be probably be so old it won't make a difference and I will just stick with it. My OB was concerned about the fact that my c-section cut wasn't perfect. LOL if I got in a bikini now that would be a concern.
    Who stuck with their granny panties ? I don't seem to be able to get out of those either. I think there has to be comfort in this mummy land somewhere right?
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

2. Advertisement

Mrs.H
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I keep telling my DH that he'll never get bored because it's like being with a new woman every few months my body keeps changing so much. So far, it has not been a change for the better, but maybe that day will come. Having 3 babies and 3 c-sections in four years, plus b/f has taken it's toll on my body. We could never afford surgery, so I'll just have to live with the body I have.
    Monica

Claire, Lily, Tess

shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL good way of putting it. Not sure we can afford surgery either after all this IF treatment but somehow in the back of my mind - I WISH
    Dh still seems to like what he see though
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

OurFirst
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say, this is my first and I am constantly thinking about my weight. I try to walk a one mile ea day. I am 5lbs shy of being where I was before getting pg. I am pleased as this time it was easy for me to lose the weight. I would like to tone up some muscles though, but I have no time for any of that.

So I guess I am saying yes I am please.

Jen

fetch
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back to my pre-pg size, but my body is far from being the way it was.
    I'm jiggly everywhere and I seem to have no tone anywhere.
    I lost my butt. Don't know where it went, but it's wide and flat now.
    I thought by now my 'muffin top' would be gone, but it's still there to remind me of my new 'mommy body'.

I want to have another baby in the next year, so as long as I can stay at the weight I am now, I'll be okay w/ it. I'm lazy and keep telling myself that there's no point toning up now when it's all going to go to hell once I get pg again.
    I gained 40lbs in my pg and lost 44lbs, but most of it was muscle I lost

ReneeZA
    is South African
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi

I lost a lot of weight before my GIFT procedure. After my PG I lost a bit of weight but its been up and down. I am now with WW and its going well but a long way to go. I want to have another baby and then I twisted DH arms to send me for a breast reduction and maybe a tummy tuck.

Renee
    Renee

sandra524
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My body has been the same, I have been fighting between 130 & 135, up and down for the last 12 years. The only thing that stayed in my pregnancy was the belly and I am to lazy to do sit up. But before my surgery I was going dancing every other weekend. There is no better exercise then Salsa dancing. I think my DH gained all the weight in this relationship. I tell him that is what happens when he eats everything in sight especially chocolate, he has the will power of a two year old.
    Sandra
    I am 43, DH is 36
    C.J born 4/83 by c-section
    M.F Born 2-16-05 by c-section.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mohandas K. Gandhi:

Mommy2APrincess
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shannij
    Who stuck with their granny panties ? I don't seem to be able to get out of those either. I think there has to be comfort in this mummy land somewhere right?
    Hey sometimes the butt needs a hug too!!

I positively hate my body! I hated is before pregnancy, even more after. . . it causes me a lot of depression because I'm so unhappy about the way I look. I keep trying to lose the weight. . . maybe someday I'll get it right!
    Jen
    Mommy to One Princess, Bianca, born March-2005
    Mommy to Two Princes, Carson & Aiden, born little fighters at 28w5d, still in the NICU

TruBrit(2)
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm OK with my body. I'm about 4-5lb over my pre-pregnancy weight - but I was skinny to start with.
    Now, my hair and face - that's a different story - I'd love a makeover for both of these !!
    blessed with IVF/ICSI miracle 12/05