FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Post Pregnancy Question

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    shannij
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Pregnancy Question

I know its been a while for us but has anyone had any back issues? I have in my upper back a tingling and numbness ever since I had my epidural. I am not sure the two are linked but I think so. Ds sat on a nerve the entire pg which caused me to have a "sticking" sensation in my back during the pg. Well I am about to do a FET and am wondering......... Also my body gets very stiff if I am sitting down and bending over - am I getting old and out of sorts? Maybe I am carrying him too much during the day, not getting enough exercise.... I have never been able to sleep comfortably on my stomach either after the pg...
    any thoughts ladies? My transfer is the 25th
    me 40 dh 39
    tubal dx - 3 ectopics, '98 ivf#1 BFN- exdh,
    IVF 2004 - 24PN embryos all frozen(out of whack hormones)
    FET#1 BFN '04 - tube removed
    FET #2 BFP 10/06/05 Landon Scott
    FET#3 10/06 BFN
    FET#4 BFP 10/07/07 Harrison William
    FET#5 BFP 09/28/09 Brennan Rhys
    final FET#6 - will transfer 2 day 6 blasts (thawed and refrozen '09) Oct 2010 -

2. Advertisement

TruBrit(2)
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Good luck with your upcoming FET!!!!!!!

I've had lower back pain after my pregnancy - more towards my sacrum - and on the left side. I also get really uncomfortable lying on my stomach now - and sometimes my back seems to lock or stick when I'm in that position

No ideas for you - but wanted to let you know you are not alone
    blessed with IVF/ICSI miracle 12/05