FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
For Erin - A FUN Thread

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mommy2APrincess
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For Erin - A FUN Thread

Okay - so I feel bad you're making all the effort here!! Here is a fun post, another 'Get to Know You' -

1. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where/how did you get it?

2. What movie star do you most resemble?

3. How do you dress most of the time?

4. How do you "dress up?"

5. Do you wear any jewelry?

6. In your opinion, what is your best feature?

7. What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it so much?

8. What one word best describes you?

9. What was your favorite childhood toy?

10. What was your favorite game?

11. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

12. What were you like in your teenage years? What "clique" did you best fit in with?

13. What hobbies do you have?

14. Read any good books? What were they?

15. When it comes to politics, do you care?

16. What annoys you more than anything else?

17. What would be the perfect gift for you?

18. What do you find most relaxing?

19. What habit that others have annoys you most?

20. What kind of things embarrass you? Why?

21. What don't you like about yourself?

22. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you purchased it? Why?

23. What's been your favorite movie of all time?

24. Did you ever had a same-sex experience?

25. What is the perfect romantic date?

26. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won?

27. What issues do you feel most strongly about?

28. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people?

29. Are you a better leader or follower?

30. Do you have any bad habits?

31. How private of a person are you? Why?

32. What do you do when you are bored?

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only ___________________.

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is ___________________________.

35. I get excited when ________________________________.

36. It really pisses me off when _______________________________.

37. The last time I lost my cool was _______________________________.

38. I wish my kid would ________________________________.

39. I wish my DH would tell me _________________________________.

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go ____________________________.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be __________________________.

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose __________________________.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick ____________________.
    Jen
    Mommy to One Princess, Bianca, born March-2005
    Mommy to Two Princes, Carson & Aiden, born little fighters at 28w5d, still in the NICU

2. Advertisement

TruBrit(2)
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    YIKES!!
    This is a lot of questions,
    I'll take a crack at them while the little one is napping - heck it beats vaccuming and doing the laundry!!

Here goes:
    Not any more - at school it was Donkey - because of my maiden name (Bray - it's the noise Donkey's make)

Demi Moore - HA!!!

Home - jeans / khaki's and a t-shirt, Work - black pants and a fitted top

I like to put on a dress and make up (I'm not a make up person)

Fortunately for DH not a jewelry type. Wear the basic wedding band, engagement ring, watch and diamond earings (from my wedding). Do have a neclakce and bracelet I somtimes wear when I "dress up"

Definitely my shoulders - I swim a lot (...well used to...)

7. What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it so much? apart from my DH + Son, I'd have to say my cute diamond earrings - mainly for sentimental reasons - I wore them for my wedding and have never taken them out. I'd die if I lost them

Happy

Tough one - I was in love with all of them!! Right now I'd say my cuddly E.T.

We were outdoors kids - hide and seek

Running down the hill to my Granfathers house every Saturday morning, being scooped up, riding on his knee and eating all the wonderful food he got in for us that my Mom never bought!! (he died aged 91, when I was 25 - we were very close - our Son inherited his name as his middle name)

12. What were you like in your teenage years? What "clique" did you best fit in with?
    Unfortunately I was a late bloomer - a little shy and didn't really 'fit' in. If any clique it was probably the brainy but cute girl group

Sporty - love swimming, exercising, biking, kayaking, hiking, some climbing - unfortunately most are on hold since pregnancy and baby

Do they serve beer in hell? Tucker Max - not for the faint hearted!!

To an extent - but I admit I don't pay the attention that I should.

Violence - especially when it's many against one - or a much stronger person against a weaker one

Just spending time with me, hanging out (...or else a swimming pool in my back yard!!!!)

swimming, reading, sipping tea (and sometimes a little alcohol!!)

Cracking knuckles / fingers, clearing throat!!

At the ripe old age of 35, gone through IF and IVF, virtually nothing embarrasses me anymore!!

I sometimes get grumpy (usually PMS) and take it out on the ones I love most

22. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you purchased it? Why? Lisa Harts post natal workout - as I can try and do some exercise at home - it also has a great Mommy and me section so I can do stuff with baby

A Few Good Men

Not yet ......................!!

Sunset, dinner, slow cool drinks.....

26. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won?
    Only with my older Sister - over absolutely everyting - and we probably both won / lost fights equally. We are extremely close and love each other to bits now

violence, war, suffering in 3rd world countries

Nothing

definitely a follower

Yes.......

Not extremely - I like making friends and am quite social

Get antsy!! Go for a walk, do some exercise, eat - the usual

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only tone up this bod!

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is My DH

35. I get excited when it's time for vacation, or when my family from UK visits - or we go see them

36. It really pisses me off when people are rude / do not use common manners

37. The last time I lost my cool was at work sometime last week (but I'm not the kind to let it show externally)

38. I wish my kid would learn to stop pinching and pulling my hair (...bless, he's only 6.5 months though!)

39. I wish my DH would tell me he loved me more often, rather than just telling me he wants to get into my pants

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go to Colorado - hands down!!

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be George Clooney - hands down!!!!

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose probably taste - that way I might eat things that were good for me

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick Navy blue - black is most slimming - but it would get a bit depressing after a while
    Last edited by TruBrit(2); 07-17-2006 at 10:28 AM.
    blessed with IVF/ICSI miracle 12/05

EriMichelle
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where/how did you get it? "E" - everyone seems to call me that - it used to be my last name but now that I am married it has gone back to just "E"

2. What movie star do you most resemble? I don't know about Movie Star - but TV Star - maybe a chunkier version of Coutney Cox and Teri Hatcher.

3. How do you dress most of the time? I wear black alot. I used to wear a lot of sundresses, never shorts, cute skirts, sleeveless shirts/tanks. I am having a hard time finding stuff that looks good on me now - I am so used to knowing what works for me, but now that my body has changed - I look in the mirror in the dressing rooms and just laugh

4. How do you "dress up?" Usually a cute skirt and shirt or simple dress.

5. Do you wear any jewelry? I always wear stud type earrings and rings. Then an occassional necklace and/or watch.

6. In your opinion, what is your best feature? My neck and shoulders - when I am thin.

7. What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it so much? My mother's jewelry. She passed away when I was 24.

8. What one word best describes you? Easygoing

9. What was your favorite childhood toy? any doll

10. What was your favorite game? Sorry

11. What is your fondest, childhood memory? Boogie boarding at the beach or swimming all day in our pool and chasing down the ice cream man in our wet bathing suits.

12. What were you like in your teenage years? What "clique" did you best fit in with? I was the semi-mod group - wore a lot of black and listened to Depeche Mode, OMD, etc. - not quite the popular group - kinda in between - which was perfect for me because it was a small town and there was a TON of gossip.

13. What hobbies do you have? I love to read and shop for the house.

14. Read any good books? What were they? I read too many of them. I loved The Joy Luck Club - Judy Blume books, any of Oprah's book club.

15. When it comes to politics, do you care? I worry about the future for our little one's, but I don't pay attention as much as I should. My brother was in the army and went to Afghanistan, so I really pay attention to what is going on with the war. I just want it to end! He is now going back for those contract jobs that pay 100K for 6 months and I am so worried about him.

16. What annoys you more than anything else? selfishness - ex. When people won't let you merge in traffic

17. What would be the perfect gift for you? A spa day or stuff for the bath

18. What do you find most relaxing? laying in bed reading a book

19. What habit that others have annoys you most? talking loud

20. What kind of things embarrass you? Why? when people focus too much on me. I don't like being the center of attention.

21. What don't you like about yourself? hmmm, too many to list right now

22. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you purchased it? Why? Evanescance

23. What's been your favorite movie of all time? Beaches, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles

24. Did you ever had a same-sex experience? yes

25. What is the perfect romantic date? Going to a casual restaurant on the beach, drinking some wine and then walking along the beach

26. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won? When I was in my 20's, a girl really bothered me at a bar - so, I poured a beer over her head (so out of character for me) and she chased me out of the bar and pushed me down (I was trying to casually walk away) - I still have pain in my neck from the fall - serves me right

27. What issues do you feel most strongly about? Children's rights - I don't think it is fair that children suffer in the foster care world while the parents get several chances to get their lives back in order - if a family wants to adopt them, then the parents should lose their rights to them.

28. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people? Politics.

29. Are you a better leader or follower? I am a good mix of both - I know when to take charge, but also know when to follow someone.

30. Do you have any bad habits? I can chew a whole pack of gum in one day or and I am a bit messy

31. How private of a person are you? Why? I tell too much about myself.

32. What do you do when you are bored? read

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only adopt a few children or take care of a few foster kids.
    34. The one thing I couldn't live without is my cat or dog, I always need an animal in the house. Makes it feel like a home.

35. I get excited when I make a big sale at work

36. It really pisses me off when drivers cut me off or won't let me change lanes. Talk about road rage

37. The last time I lost my cool was (see above #36)

38. I wish my kid would roll over - He is lazy

39. I wish my DH would tell me to go on a shopping spree and buy whatever I want for the house.

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go visit my sister and friends in No. CA.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be Kevin Frederline - jk. Brad Pitt, of course.__________________________.

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, i would choose smell.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick cream
    me-Erin dh-Brian ds-Kai born 11/8/05
    IVF#1: 8/04 - Ectopic
    IVF#2: 3/05 - BFP!
    IVF#3:12/07 - BFN!
    IUI Natural Cycle 3/08 - BFN!
    IVF#4 4/08: Blighted Ovum ;0(
    IVF #5 11/09 BFN (One frozen embryo left)
    Natural FET #1 One lil embryo - BFP! EDD May 3, 2011
    Scheduled C- Section - EDD Last week in April, 2011
    It's a Boy

Mommy2APrincess
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where/how did you get it? Jen - just a shorter version of my name Jeniffer - but easier for people to spell! Also mommy - my favorite name!

2. What movie star do you most resemble? I really don't think I resemble any of them!

3. How do you dress most of the time? Pretty casual - slacks and a 'dressier' t-shirt for work, shorts and a t-shirt.

4. How do you "dress up?" Depends on the occasion, for work it's a suit; a wedding would be a fancier dress.

5. Do you wear any jewelry? Not really. I have lots, just don't wear it.

6. In your opinion, what is your best feature? My best physical feature is my smile.

7. What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it so much? Bianca! (Is she a possession?) Other than her, my photo albums because they contain all of the memories in my head on film!

8. What one word best describes you? Loyal.

9. What was your favorite childhood toy? I had several at different stages. . . my Cabbage Patch Dolls were high up there! I loved my bike too!

10. What was your favorite game? Outside was soccer, inside was monopoly!

12. What were you like in your teenage years? What "clique" did you best fit in with? I was a trouble-maker wannabe! HAHA My parents were super-strict and caught me in most every lie I ever told so I pretended. I hung with the girls who were trouble - we skipped school a lot, smoked, drank. . .

13. What hobbies do you have? My hobbies have been mostly back-burnered! I like to play with B. I've been into the scrapbooking thing when I have time.

14. Read any good books? What were they? Dr. Seuss! Any Disney bedtime stories! How about cosmo???

15. When it comes to politics, do you care? I do, but I don't make them known or argue them.

16. What annoys you more than anything else? People who can't drive, and people who think they're better than everyone else.

17. What would be the perfect gift for you? Anything simple, but thoughful.

18. What do you find most relaxing? Just kickin' back!

19. What habit that others have annoys you most? Talking down to someone, belitting them.

20. What kind of things embarrass you? Why? Being the center of attention! I'm so uncomfortable with my weight I'd rather pretend no one sees me!

21. What don't you like about yourself? My weight.

22. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you purchased it? Why? I have a 6 cd changer. . . Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith are the ones I leave put.

23. What's been your favorite movie of all time? I have so many. . . My favorite classic is Grease!

24. Did you ever had a same-sex experience? I kissed a girl once!

25. What is the perfect romantic date? Anything quiet and with togetherness (closeness).

26. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won? Yes, I've been in several little fistfights - there was never a winner or loser.

27. What issues do you feel most strongly about? Anything to do with kids.

28. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people? I'm just me - I don't liek to impresss - it usually makes me look stupid in the long run!

29. Are you a better leader or follower? I can be both - it depends on the situation.

30. Do you have any bad habits? Biting my nails & procrastinating

31. How private of a person are you? Why? Depends. When you first meet me I'm very introverted, once you get to know me I am an open book!

32. What do you do when you are bored? I'm usually in a meeting or in traffic when I'm bored so I just deal and pictur my little girl's face when I see her next!

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only __be a SAHM mom! Have the resources to endlessly provide the best for my family.

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is __my baby!

35. I get excited when __it doesn't take much for me to get excited. I get excited when people think of me.

36. It really pisses me off when __doesn't take much to piss me off either!.

37. The last time I lost my cool was __in a meeting, about 10 minutes ago. My boss is an idiot and I had to tell him like it was. (It's okay, we have kind of relationship!)

38. I wish my kid would __be happy and healthy always!.

39. I wish my DH would tell me ___He's moving far, far away!

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go ___anywhere with no crime, the water is blue and people are happy.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be __Matthew McConaughy! YUMMY!

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose __hmmm??? Maybe taste!.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick __Black! Isn't it supposed to be the most slimming?
    Jen
    Mommy to Two Princes, Carson & Aiden, born little fighters at 28w5d, still in the NICU

EriMichelle
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jen, funny thing about Matthew McConaughy - a friend of a friend slept with him and she said he was a stinker - whoo weee! Apparently he doesn't believe in deodorant and doesn't shower that often. That is is main memory from the experience Still want to sleep with him??
    me-Erin dh-Brian ds-Kai born 11/8/05
    IVF#1: 8/04 - Ectopic
    IVF#2: 3/05 - BFP!
    IVF#3:12/07 - BFN!
    IUI Natural Cycle 3/08 - BFN!
    IVF#4 4/08: Blighted Ovum ;0(
    IVF #5 11/09 BFN (One frozen embryo left)
    Natural FET #1 One lil embryo - BFP! EDD May 3, 2011
    Scheduled C- Section - EDD Last week in April, 2011
    It's a Boy

Mommy2APrincess
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EriMichelle
    Jen, funny thing about Matthew McConaughy - a friend of a friend slept with him and she said he was a stinker - whoo weee! Apparently he doesn't believe in deodorant and doesn't shower that often. That is is main memory from the experience Still want to sleep with him??
    Had to go and ruin it for me, huh?!?! So I guess my answer is NO! I can't be gettin' it on and gagging too! Lemme think. . . I'm sure there are several others. . . .!
    Jen

dee32
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Dee. My friends from high school gave it to me.

Can't think of any. Right now feel like I most resemble free Willy - lol

Very comfy with capri's and a tee and hair up in a bun because the princess likes to pull my hair

Not too sure. Right now dress up is work clothes.

My cross. My wedding bands still don't fit.

My hair. I have very long thick naturally curly hair (Yup it took 34 years to finally like my hair).

My dd. Can't explain but I'm sure you all understand.

Outgoing.

Barbie Dolls

Twister

Going to the beach in the summer

Guidette - yup child of the 80's

Now none. Use to like reading books before dd.

The last was Harry Potter (the last one) before dd was born.

Nope

People that chew with their mouths open.

A gift certificate for a pedicure, to go with my girlfriends and dinner afterwards to BS.

Watching TV or the Beach

When people expect to be treated on way but treat others another way.

Not too sure.

My weight.

Listen to the radio more. Like a variety.

The original Fog

nope

????????

Yes when I was younger and I did win.

Child care and honesty.

Work - lol

Depends on the mood. Usually a leader but if I am tired or not in the mood than a follower.

Yup my eating and biting of the nails and the worse the smoking (of cigarettes don't get any ideas - lol)

Depends on the issue.

Watch TV

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only afford a house.

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is dd and hubby.

35. I get excited when a family day is planned.

36. It really pisses me off when people don't respect others.

37. The last time I lost my cool was last night on my poor dh.

38. I wish my kid would be the best she can be when she grows up.

39. I wish my DH would tell me how he feels sometimes.

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go anywhere out of NJ.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be Andy Garcia.

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose smell.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick green.
    Me 36 DH 40
    One Beautiful Baby Girl Born 10/4/05!!!! Melanie Anna

joslynsmom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I'll give this a shot too...work is slow today...so I'm sure I'll be able to do this....

Jess
    Rosanne Barr?! No one really!
    Sweats, big t-shirts
    Nice pants and top, makeup (I never wear makeup)
    Wedding and engagement ring only. Have tounge piercing if that counts.
    My eyes
    My daughter. Because she is the reason I breathe each breath.
    Out-spoken
    My bike
    Man-Hunt
    Watching Sunday football with dad
    Outgoing, loved to party. Didn't have a specific clique, had friends from the math club to the football team.
    My family and football
    Haven't read a book in years, terrible to say I know. Except for Elmo or Pooh!
    Lean more as a democrat.
    Stupid people (that really is a huge list, and I'm not truely talking about book smarts)
    Dinner made by my family with my family.
    Cuddle on the couch with my hubby and daughter
    Is stupidity a habit?!
    Not much, my hubby is very outgoing and goofy, so not much can surprise me! Maybe if someone pants me!
    My weight.
    Black eyed peas...sure a great cd! Whole family loves it!
    Either Lean on me or Selena
    No
    Kids at a family members house, we rent a good movie, some take out and are able to walk around the house naked, shower together...and well, you know
    Yes, years ago, once with a girl at school who just kept running her mouth, you know you have to prove yourself as a teen! I won, of course! Broke her nose...ripped off her shirt too (the guys asked me too!) Believe it or not, I had to pay for the shirt, not the broken nose! I've also bullied several guys in my time too....I'm not one who takes crap...but wouldn't just fight for no reason.
    How people care for there kids. How people treat there spouses. Basically family.
    Nothing really...rather not...might bite me in the butt later.
    leader
    Used to smoke before I got preg. I quit! I do bite my nails. And my worst...I swear like a sailor.
    Depends on what we're talking about...usually I'm quite open with just about everything.
    I have a 7 month old, a husband, a 9 y/o step son and and 11 y/o step daughter...who has time to be bored...if I were ever bored...I'd probably catch up on some much needed sleep!
    33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only ___Sleep________________.

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is __my family_____________.

35. I get excited when ____my daughter hits another milestone___.

36. It really pisses me off when _______people try to tell me how to raise my kids__.

37. The last time I lost my cool was last week when I saw a father leave his kid in a stroller in 90 degree weather while he was swimming and flirting with girls!

38. I wish my kid would ___Slow down on getting so big!

39. I wish my DH would tell me _he played the lotto and won!

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go camping with the family.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be No one...I have a hard enough time keeping up with dh, plus...who wants to be in the tabloids!

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose smell.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick black.

CAKI
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where/how did you get it? Bai Shu - it means white potato....what can I say...DH is wierd - or maybe I need a tan!

2. What movie star do you most resemble? cindy brady from the brady bunch...movie star here

3. How do you dress most of the time? shorts and a t-shirt

4. How do you "dress up?" skirt and a nice top

5. Do you wear any jewelry? not since the baby...she pulls at everything

6. In your opinion, what is your best feature? my long blonde hair and blue eyes

7. What is your most prized possession? Why do you value it so much? my family--no explanation needed

8. What one word best describes you? at the moment...tired

9. What was your favorite childhood toy? baby alive - i loved the fact that you could feed it and then it peed and pooped....now that i have my own I am not sure why that was so fascinating

10. What was your favorite game? my best friend and i used to play Charlie's Angels....am I dating how old I am?

11. What is your fondest, childhood memory? staying with my grandma

12. What were you like in your teenage years? What "clique" did you best fit in with? I was little shy, but had a close group of friends that we were just average...of course I haven't spoken to any of them since HS now

13. What hobbies do you have? I like to read and sleep at the moment

14. Read any good books? What were they? Not recently, just been reading trashy romance books to pass the time but not think to hard! plus its the only "romance" I get lately!

15. When it comes to politics, do you care? Yes...I am a military spouse....

16. What annoys you more than anything else? people chewing gum and having food on their face...DH calls me the napkin nazi because I am constantly wiping my face

17. What would be the perfect gift for you? liposuction! I so can't get my diet jump started after this pg

18. What do you find most relaxing? a bubble bath with DH and a bottle ..I mean glass of wine!

19. What habit that others have annoys you most? chewing loudly or slurping

20. What kind of things embarrass you? Why? people making fools of themself...makes me uncomfortable

21. What don't you like about yourself? my weight at the moment

22. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since you purchased it? Why? [I]I can't say that I have that problem....I change up pretty regularly

Gone with the Wind

no

a sunset cruise without the kids

no...but i think i could kick some a** if I did

supporting our military

i don't do things to impress other people, I live my life

leader....i like to be in charge

yes...I get ticked at my teenage stepkids too easily

I am an open book

play on the computer

33. I'd be the happiest woman in the world if I could only
    win the lottery and never have to be concerned about money again!.

34. The one thing I couldn't live without is _
    my dh and dd__________________________.

35. I get excited when
    my dd learns a new skill________________________________.

36. It really pisses me off when
    people lie_______________________________.

37. The last time I lost my cool was
    when my stepson lied to me _______________________________.

38. I wish my kid would
    be healthy and happy________________________________.

39. I wish my DH would tell me _
    he doesn't care if I am fat instead of trying to get me to go to the gym all the time!________________________________.

40. If I had enough gas to get me somewhere, I would go
    to Napa...they have lots of wine there!!!!____________________________.

41. If I could sleep with a celebrity, it would be
    i would say Clark Gable but since he is dead that would be kinda gross...so it would have to be George Clooney__________________________.

42. If I were to lose one of my senses, it would choose
    smell so I could go to the movies and not be tempted by the crappy popcorn that smells better than it tastes__________________________.

43. If I had to wear one color for the rest of my life, I would pick
    black, it goes well with the blonde hair[I]____________________.
    Caki
    3 iui neg, 1 ivf neg, 1 ivf chemical
    PG by acupuncture and herbs
    EDD - 1/16/06

DD - Rianna Li Shu born Oct 8, 2005 25 weeks and a fighter! 1lb 11oz - 12 inches long!