FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
what do you wear to bed? your spouse/so? what do you wish each other would wear??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuzCa
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine
    Usually capri length PJ's. Sometimes short nighties. Occasionally I will wake up in yoga pants and t shirt which is what I put on when I get home from work. I lie next to DD before bedtime and sometimes I am so pooped I fall fast asleep.

Dh wears jersey boxer shorts.
    DD Sophia, 16, soon to be Junior in HS where has the time gone!

Breast Cancer Survivor - In Support of all of our survivors.

2. Advertisement

stacymolugo
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    According to me the lingerie or bra for the women is a best gift. And every woman feel proud and confidence to wear it and no bra or lingerie is ugly for any woman. If you are purchasing a lingerie from an online store, then the store should be good for the bra or lingerie, so that you will get the best and suitable outfit for you. After that you will never feel that this is ugly or this is beautiful. Because I shop my all the lingerie or bra from Spicy Lingerie and I so much satisfied for that. Friends there is a huge collection of lingerie, corsets, bikini, swimwear, Halloween costumes and many more with so many colors, shapes and sizes so don't panic just visit there and get whatever you want.

emilybrown
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, your husband will like to see to you in lingerie at night definitely. I think all men want their wife wear sexy lingerie when go to bed.

Normally, I like to wear pajama with t shirt most of night. But I also like to wear sexy lingerie some time. Recently, I purchased a sexy lingerie from Isabellas Passion a Australian online lingerie store. I did lot of searching from their lingerie collection. At the end, I found one a very Pretty Babydoll Lingerie which costs me just about 45 A$. But I didn't get chance to wear it till date. I am just waiting for that moment to do surprise my hubby with this sexy lingerie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12