FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Lets play catch up! How has your summer been?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Erica J.
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lets play catch up! How has your summer been?

I have had a very nice and very busy summer. Just finished up a garage sale and did pretty good too. Made it through the baseball season,although I don't know how. It was crazy with both boys playing this year and both in different leagues(sp). More then a handful of times I had to be in two places and different fields at once. It sure made for a crazy time. One time we had to rush home and get Topher ready for his game and to the field. We get there and one of Brandon's teamamates walked up and asked why he wasn't in his uniform...yes, it was his game night and not Topher's. I was so embarrassed. Had to RUSH home, change boys and rush back(whew). Then one time after practice, I told coach I'd see him in a week because we had the week off and he said, yeah see ya then. We were both wrong and didn't show up for the game. A mom called me so we made it but we couldn't reach coach so I played coach that game. I tell ya, I wanted to hide under the bleechers a few times this year but in the end we made it through and the boys had a great season. Topher's team took 4th. place and he received two trophies, one from the end of year tourny and one for sportsmanship. Brandon also got a trophy for sportsmanship and that made his whole year, I think..Hubby has been working like crazy. Hardly ever home right now but I can't complain. We are lucky his company is so busy. School starts Sept. 8th. so now were getting ready for that. Doing our school clothes tomorrow(some of them).

Well, that is my summer update....where is yours????

2. Advertisement

Erica J.
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Nobody?

sofiadavis1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really interesting and one of the most common infections in children.