FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
All those little Things! they do that drive you nuts!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ashcas
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

All those little Things! they do that drive you nuts!!

I am not sure if this fits in here (not much to compare too) but all those little things that my DH does that have always drove me nuts seem to be really bothering me lately. Anyone else want to share some of the little things they do that drive you crazy??

I hate telling friends and family b/c they always seem to say something and make it worse ;-)

here are a couple of mine:
    uses waayyy too much TP when he blows his nose! I am talking wraps it around his hand 4+ times blows once throws it in the trash and does it again! really bothers me cause I am kinda a tight ass when it comes to money and I don't buy cheap TP LOL

same thing with paper towels. asked him to get us a couple when we were sitting down to dinner tonight he brought 5! we only needed 2

never puts dvds or vhs movies back in there cases, or on the shelf instead piles empty cases and movies on top of the tv, vcr/dvd, surrounding area...it is like movie jenga (sp) :-)

Really excited to hear about what you have to deal with...I am sure we will all have some of the same things.

2. Advertisement

angeleyes2blue
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow, that's funny! my DH (sometimes not so dear) does a lot of stupid, selfish things that piss me off. he loves to strip when he gets home from work and leaves a trail of clothing all the way to the bathroom. he also will set his dishes on the island, directly across from the sink when he finishes a meal. seriously, can't you move it the extra 2 feet?! the worst though: he bites his nails and puts the clippings on the end tables in our living room, right where our 1-year-old plays. duh!
    Me 28 & DH 30 Married 8/8/02
    Mom to Trey - 11/29/07
    My Family Blog

ashcas
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG seriously LOL! I think we might be married to the same man :-)

mine will take his dishes/trash/paper plate etc to the kitchen and leave it all piled up together by the sink like you do at a restaurant...to make it even more annoying you pass the trash on the way to the sink! I mean come on my 2 year old neice knows to clean her plate, throw away her napkin/trash and put her dishes in the sink!

I have been pointing that one out to him for years and seriously the other day he put his trash and his food scraps in the trash...when I didn't notice or say anything he pointed it out....LOL like a 4 yr old would :-)

I don't know about you but everytime I trip over his clothes or see his dishes/trash piled up on the counter I want to slap his mother LOL my gosh it is going to take me 40 years to undo what she did in 18!

thanks for sharing...looks like we have some others reading but not sharing...I just thought it would be fun to hear what others deal with

CrystalAZ
    has a status! Booyah!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I was one that read but didn't share - because honestly, my DH doesn't do much that irritates me. Yeh, he leaves his socks on the floor and little things like that, but I don't let it get to me.

Not to knock your post, because I do GET that sometimes these little things are irritating, but who cares how many squares of TP he uses? LOL. I wouldn't want someone monitoring my square usage. Just not a big deal. Maybe you can buy cheap boxes of generic tissues for his nose blowing?

The movie thing would bug me because it is lack of respect for your things (which are yours too).

LBWP
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Won't slow down when I tell him he's driving too fast or too close to the vehicle in front of us. Instead he tells me if I don't like his driving I can get out or drive myself.

Turns the TV up blaring loud & tells me he can't hear the volume any lower.

Grabs my private areas (butt, crotch, breasts) in front of the kids.

Stinks up the bed/room every night w/his farts.

Knowing I'm highly sensative/allergic to certain strong odors/chemicals, he sprays himself like a whore w/cologne in the morning while getting ready for work in our bedroom & I'm still trying to sleep @ (5am).

Talks on his blackberry 24/7 except when sleeping. No decent/attentive communication between us.

If I say black, he says red - pretty much always.

L (45)
    K&E=6.4
    "If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation!"

Sconi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto LBWP.

It's like rules and etiquette were meant for everyone but DH.
    Me (30 something)
    TTC #1 for 14 months after not trying for 2 years.
    Bella was born 4/17/06!!