FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Cheap Christmas Ideas for the hubby?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    dmbucky7
    is ready for a break...from LIFE!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Cheap Christmas Ideas for the hubby?

Dh and I try to keep our spending to a minimum now that we have kids, so I was wondering if you have any cheap or creative ideas for hubbies for the holidays. As of right now, we're not getting eachother anything, but I thought if I could come up with something cheap or totally creative, I might cheat
    DMB
    P&C - 10/07/04
    A - 10/15/08
    N - 9/23/09

Check us out on Facebook!! Hair Accessories and Jewelry with more to come!!
    Dreaming Tree Designs
    In need of gently used clothes? Check us out on Facebook - Bucky's Bin http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...51290688281344 We're a smoke-free, pet-free home.

2. Advertisement

BC-MAV
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wrap yourself in plastic wrap with a red bow. Say "Here I am... I am your present!" Make him a nice dinner... his favorite... let him watch his favorite show... give him a massage. Buy him a favorite movie that is used since they are less expensive than new. Get him a subscription to his fave magazine. That's not much and it lasts all year!
    MAV Mom to

B (17)
    A (12)

(4/99) (4/05)