FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Embarrassing and Crazy date stories

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SmilingHelps
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Embarrassing and Crazy date stories

Do you have an embarrassing or crazy date story? If you do, we want to hear it!!!
    Courage is not freedom from Fear.
    It is being afraid and continuing on.
    www.photobucket.com/jenniferandmia

2. Advertisement

AMF
    thinks Molly's status is a hoot!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love telling this story.
    I met a date at the liquor store, headed straight for Howard Johnson's...then walked on the beach where i proceded to dump blueberry ice cream all over my brand new black linen dress....
    and 10 mos later...we were married!
    and no I wasn't pg until almost 10 years later!

Seriously, it was a blind date, I was passing through his area and we met at a traffic circle...the only two things on the offramp were the liquor store..(we never actaully went in) and HOJOs..where I had to make a pitstop.

We had a great dinner and didn't want the night to end, so we found some roadside stop that sold homemade ice cream

Best night of my life!

Sconi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy date. Have to add fake names so you can follow the story. My ex, Mario and I broke up with our SO's to date each other. Then our SO's we dumped started dating each other (Audrey and Seamus). Creepy. Anyways, I was good friends with Audrey's sister Tanya. Tanya and Audrey hated each other. Audrey had stollen Tanya's bf and slept with him. Tanya was having a party and offered Audrey's room up to Mario and I. So basically we ended up having relations in Mario's ex gf's bed. It was also both our first times so we tell the story of how we lost our virginity in his ex's bed. Yikes.
    Me (30 something)
    TTC #1 for 14 months after not trying for 2 years.
    Bella was born 4/17/06!!

LonaMary
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    T and I worked together at KMart and T was always really rude and insulting to me. One day during break I told him off and a week later he asked me out...he gave me his phone # because I worked 2 jobs and it was difficult getting a hold of me. Well he gave me the wrong number so I thought he was just messing with me, but he and his roomates asked for a second chance. So for our first date I picked him up and one of his roomates asked where I was taking him. My reply "well I want him to feel comfortable so I'm taking him to the city dump." Which I did--to throw away freezer burned fish.

He moved in with me 4 months later and we finally got married 2 years later.

SmilingHelps
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went on a date once to a Pacer's game (I'm from Indiana). It was my first date. I was 19 or so... I was walking down the steep steps of the basketball stadium in rediculously high heels and I tripped.. I fell all the way down the stairs and landed at the bottom. Everyone around stopped what they were doing to look. some people got up to make sure I was ok. My poor date stood at the top of the stairs- totally shocked- until he could muster some decency and came down and help me. I was totally humiliated....
    Courage is not freedom from Fear.
    It is being afraid and continuing on.
    www.photobucket.com/jenniferandmia